Author Topic: TimKs 2012/13 Ice Fishing Pictures Thread ::::::Stagecoach Finally Froze::::::  (Read 1543 times)

Offline TimK

• Team IceShanty Addict
Well, The ice is a little late but stagecoach res is now finally froze over so I have something to do whilst I wait for Granby and Green Mt to be ready!  Hopefully it doesnt snow too much the next few days and mess the ice up for me!  Was planning on going this morning but a late night in the kitchen at the resturant and snow this AM was not encouraging me to get out of bed.  SO,  I'll start the thread with some pictures of some hunts I guided this fall as well as some of my own hunts back east.... Anyone else do any good this fall??

292"  Bull I guided 2nd rifle season

Raghorn 5x5 I guided 1st rifle

Loading up a nice rack, packing out 1st rifle hunters

One of the many great things about hunting the Rut in September, COLOR!

New York whitetail #1

New York Whitetail #2

Hopefully some good ice pics to follow!  Does anyone have a status on Green Mtn?
Friends don't let Friends use Tip-Ups

Offline SLAYERFISH

• Team IceShantyholic
That ain't ice fishing.  Post it where people like to see dead animals.
Love Me or Hate Me-
All Metal all the Time!

Offline lefty2053

• Team IceShantyholic
<===Lefty===

Offline Prairiegoat

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • 13# Pike
Who cares, take your hunting pics someplace else.

Offline adkRoy

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
  • Beware of squirrels playing banjos
guys relax. lots of boards have people who posted pictures of their hunts while waiting for ice. Myself included. If you don't like the thread, don't view it.

P.S. Nice pictures!
New York State Ranger School Alumni 1994[

Offline SLAYERFISH

• Team IceShantyholic
guys relax. lots of boards have people who posted pictures of their hunts while waiting for ice. Myself included. If you don't like the thread, don't view it.

P.S. Nice pictures!

Go back to NY, rangerboy!
Love Me or Hate Me-
All Metal all the Time!

Offline Prairiegoat

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • 13# Pike

P.S. Nice pictures!

What do you mean if you don't like it don't view it? The thread title is 2012/13 Ice Fishing Pictures. Plus, why do you guys have this site?  http://www.myhuntingforum.com/

Offline lefty2053

• Team IceShantyholic
What do you mean if you don't like it don't view it? The thread title is 2012/13 Ice Fishing Pictures. Plus, why do you guys have this site?  http://www.myhuntingforum.com/

X2
Ice fishing pictures my %#@.
<===Lefty===

Offline coboy

• Team IceShanty Addict
My take is ol' Timmy Boy is again soliciting his guide service just like last year. I guess you can't blame the guy because of free advertising, but hunting season is over for me and this
really isn't the site for such things. Tight lines.

Offline adkRoy

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
  • Beware of squirrels playing banjos

Take a chill pill all of you. 
New York State Ranger School Alumni 1994[

Offline TimK

• Team IceShanty Addict
Sorry Guys.  I like to look at pictures.  Ice Fishing, Open Water, Fly Fishing, Nature, Wildlife, Scenery, HUNTING, doesnt matter to me.  ONline message boards are vehicles for visual stimulation, and typically, members of message boards share similar interests (and lets remember guys, we are talking about THE INTERNET HERE).

This is not a solicitation of any form, as there is no outfitter name or number anywhere on the post.  I dont guide locals anyway, thats pretty dumb if you think about it.   The only intent of the post was to share some pictures of what ive been doing to keep occuppied with the lack of ice i've had this december up here, the CO board has been lacking this month, so I thought id share a little.  SORRY!  Next post will have pictures of Football sized rainbows.

PS.  Happy Christmas/Holiday, whatever PC term ya like week!
Friends don't let Friends use Tip-Ups

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.