Author Topic: Ice rods are put away for the season  (Read 5034 times)

Offline ianwuzhere

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • GOT ICE??
Ice rods are put away for the season
« on: May 03, 2020, 11:23 PM »
Well the short rods got put away and the long rods got taken out of hibernation. This winter seemed to have been a real long one- 6 months been hard water fishing.. Much longer then the previous few years..
Hopefully everyone was able to get out and chase some awesome fish.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

So many fun times and heres a few random pix of some of the fun had this hardwater season:

Hopefully everyone had an awesome winter of fishing. Its sad to see winter gone as wanted to head into so many destinations exploring and fishing and they will have to wait till another season. But its good the warm spring air is here and can get out on to new adventures wherever they may lead..    :icefish: :icefish:

~its not over till its soft, --- "tfg".

Offline paulbunyan

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Ice rods are put away for the season
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2020, 11:20 AM »
Man Ian, you sure know where to go and what you're doing! I always enjoy your posts, have a great summer and Lord willing, we'll hear from you again this coming winter!

Offline Seamonkey84

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2020, 02:31 PM »
Awesome! The ice in my area went out mid March, one of the shorter seasons for me.

Offline ianwuzhere

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • GOT ICE??
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2020, 11:08 PM »
Good to get out as much as ya can. This winter we had ice for like 6 months. Longest in quite awhile.. Its ok to give the lil ice rods a break once and awhile   :)
~its not over till its soft, --- "tfg".

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.