Author Topic: Found some !!  (Read 2885 times)

Offline SHaRPS

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Honor Respect Loyalty
Re: Found some !!
« Reply #30 on: Dec 12, 2018, 10:45 AM »
Workload is saying I can take Friday off. If anyone is serious about it and wouldn't mind company (and food) PM me. RI, MA, CT all good.
Just add water.

Offline _Icecold_

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #31 on: Dec 12, 2018, 11:27 AM »
was hoping to make it out today but didn't want to push it too much with the minimal ice we have locally and I still have a few more things to finish up today before I'm completely ready to go. Sharps, think I might head out early friday morning- working @12:30 but should leave me a couple hours to scratch the itch

Offline SHaRPS

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Honor Respect Loyalty
« Reply #32 on: Dec 12, 2018, 11:44 AM »
was hoping to make it out today but didn't want to push it too much with the minimal ice we have locally and I still have a few more things to finish up today before I'm completely ready to go. Sharps, think I might head out early friday morning- working @12:30 but should leave me a couple hours to scratch the itch

PM me and let me know what you are thinking for Friday morning.
Just add water.

Offline _Icecold_

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #33 on: Dec 12, 2018, 01:12 PM »
Checked the small bass pond right down the street from me, about 3-4 inches 20 feet off shore then it seems to go down to 2 inches or less. could be ready for friday but given that im confident that in northern RI, especially in the NW corner there must be some smaller bodies of water that are good to go.

Offline comeonnow

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #34 on: Dec 12, 2018, 04:18 PM »
Fished the same small pond with BASSRI again today. The ice seems to be forming very slowly. I'm ready to move on to bigger and better lakes. We need another arctic blast to speed things up.  Be Safe

Offline Reginald Bonz III

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • FLAG UP!!!
« Reply #35 on: Dec 12, 2018, 05:46 PM »
Checked Wilson's at 5 P.M...3 " Solid Black 100' from boat ramp...I will be there Friday morning.

Pack light...
Keep those holes clean and smooth

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.