Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1608066 times)

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #20310 on: Jul 27, 2020, 04:44 AM »
Good morning Eddie, IW! Good morning everyone :bow:

65 creeping up to 80 for a high and our old buddy Les Humid has come to town and is spending the week :thumbsup:

Time to start page 678 at the Shanty :thumbsup:

Eddie great news about your daughter-in-law :thumbsup: Emerson is an excellent name :thumbsup:

IW it's hard here to tell what day of the week it is judging from the crowds at the lakes here :cookoo:. I hope when you decide to launch the toon you can find a quieter spot  :thumbsup:

This mornings walk is going to be refreshing compared to the past couple of weeks. I passed on the tree job yesterday, not enough equipment to handle the wood.

Not a lot on the plate today, but I will be spending some time outdoors.

Hope you all have a good day :thumbsup: Stay safe and healthy.

WS

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20311 on: Jul 27, 2020, 05:51 AM »
64* and heading for low 90's.
Eddie, good to hear that all is going well with DIL and Emerson. How is the new Dad holding up?
WS, had a turkey with 3 small ones in the yard yesterday. Don't see them at the house very often.
Went up and picked another quart or so, of blueberries yesterday morning. My brother told me it is one of the best years he has seen for blueberries.
Hope everyone has a good day and stay well...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20312 on: Jul 27, 2020, 07:43 AM »
Morning all,

Eddie.....glad to hear Emerson and Mom are doing well  :thumbsup:  bet the family is chomping at the bit to get their hands on the young man  :woot:

IW.....it wasn't too bad mowing early yesterday, had it wrapped up shortly after noon  @)  have fun boat shopping  ;D

H2L....we have a tom and a hen that hang out together in the back yard at the bird feeder, no little ones tho  :(

WS.....nice buck stopping in for a snack  :thumbsup:  hope the raccoons don't get destructive  :nono:  please let Les know we miss him out here in the east  :whistle:

MrC.....it's pretty hard to  put leathers on when the temps are in the 90s, we usually wear jeans and tshirts  ;)

TT......hoping MrsTT's legs are doing better  ;)

IFF.....keeping MrsIFF and you in my prayers sir  :)

Another scorcher today  ::)  might have to find a nice cool store to visit later  :-\

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20313 on: Jul 27, 2020, 08:46 AM »
What a miserable few days. The humidity has been nasty. It has not been cooling down much at night. The weather guessers called for rain again yesterday. Like normal they were wrong. Hopefully WS shares LES with us.

I did get the toon in yesterday. I had panned on taking it for a cruise last night but it was too hot. I had left it uncovered so I went down and put the covers on with rain being guessed. I should have left it uncovered so it would have rained.

Eddie Congratulation's on the Grandson. Don't spoil him to much as he grows up. I guess you do not have to worry about that as his parents will have to deal with it when he goes home. ;)  I know that from experience.

ww The wife's leg is improving every day since she quit  going to the experts on the problem. Our local therapist has a different approach to treating the problem that is working. I went in with her on Friday so I could see how to do the massage on her leg. I have not tried to do it yet. I know my hands will not be able to do any where as good a job as her therapist.

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20314 on: Jul 27, 2020, 03:55 PM »
WW, thanks, Looks like we will have to resign ourselves to the fact that Mrs will have to go somewhere, IE nursing home. :unsure: More antibiotics delivered just now for the pump.  She did pass a little solids, first in 5 days if my memory is correct.  :unsure: 

Next time the phone rings I am going to say, hello, I'm an old fart and fed up with the current Administration.

:thumbsup: TT, glad you got the toon in.  I am now doubting I will ever have my boat out again, the way things are going.  Maybe just as well, heard the algae is really nasty on the home lake.

Eddie, how many does that make now ?
Bud

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #20315 on: Jul 27, 2020, 09:41 PM »
Good evening another day of hot,humid weather might see some rain tomorrow. Believe i will see slightly cooler temperatures towards the end of the week.
Eddie i have the TV on had Storm warning message scroll across screen for your area may you get through any violent weather in good shape. Thank you for explaining choice of your new grandson's name. I think insurance plays a part in how long someone is kept in the hospital these days. Given the pandemic if your DIL is healing well form the C-section she and the baby are probably better off at home.
IFF  if Janice does go to a nursing home may your choices not be limited by your HMO and she get quality care.
Ice Wanderer I think the Adirondack region will see a greater number of people vacationing this year due to Covid-19 many folks staying closer to there home's or staying in their home state.
Whopper Stopper ditto Wallyworld's words about telling Les Humid to make a return visit to the North East. Thank you for the recent videos.
Hunts2long guess weather conditions have been favorable for blueberry growth this year may your brother and everyone he shares the berries with enjoy the bounty of this years crop.
Wallyworld I think the two of you need to due some shopping for air conditioner for your home.  I understand wearing leathers or other protective riding gear is uncomfortable in hot,humid weather. Just worry about what could happen if the riders hit an obstacle and loose control of the motorcycle.
Tomturkey good to read with treatments from local therapist your wife's leg is getting better. May you get some cooler weather and be able to enjoy some time on the lake in the pontoon.
OldSailor sorry to hear you now have PVD  to add to list of medical problems you must deal with in your life.
Drifter saw your recent Cabin update posts very nice view for your property. glad you were able to fit some fishing into your schedule.
Icefisher-45 may things be going better for you and your wife the past few days.
Capt.Jim hope you can find some time to fish this Summer between work and preparing for your move this Fall.

May everyone have a good night.
 Steve

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #20316 on: Jul 28, 2020, 04:38 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                    It's 72* and mostly cloudy skies with some rain moving in later. ::)
                    Steve........Yes the Adirondacks are prime spots for people to come. There was an article in the paper; because of Covid 19
          people are buying places up here to get away from the crowded city. The article also said the they are paying above the asking price to
          insure that they get it. One buyer paid a half million dollars more for a house on Lake George. :o
                    Tom..........Glad you were able to launch the toon. It's a bummer when it's too hot to get out on the water. :%$#!:
                    Marv.........I'm glad Les is there for a visit. Great video. :thumbsup:
                    Wally........We had our portable AC running yesterday and all night, what a difference. I hate the heat! ::)
                    Eddie........I hope you and the crew survived the HHH yesterday. ???
                    Bud..........I'm sorry to hear the Janice might have to go in to a nursing home, but if it's the best for her then so be it. :(
                    I-45.........I hope you are able to escape the heat. ???
                    Today we're helping #3 son, his 2 girls have annual physicals, he is taking them and we are picking them up after the appointment
          at the Dr's so he can get to work.
                    I hope everyone has a good Tuesday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW 

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #20317 on: Jul 28, 2020, 04:58 AM »
Good morning everyone! :bow: I see IW is in the on deck circle, Good morning IW!

68 heading to 82 later today.

Bud prayers sent for Janice and yourself. Best wishes for the choices that lie ahead :thumbsup:

TT hope you are able to get the toon out. Glad to read your wife is doing better :thumbsup:

Yesterday when I was walking I came across a small fawn that got hit by a vehicle. It was only about 200 yards from our house so I am guessing it was the one that we had seen a few times, it's always sad to see when the little ones don't make it.

Today the chimney is on my task list. I never had a chance to clean it in the Spring, so I will go through the ritual today being it's cooler. For whatever reason we noticed a broken glass in our stove door. Three years ago we had one break and at that time I had the guy cut an extra one for this very reason. The guy said it was "odd to see one break". Knowing what the stove has been through in the past 28 years, I can't complain.

WS

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20318 on: Jul 28, 2020, 04:58 AM »
71* and light rain. Yesterday was a HOT one.
Wife has an early appt in Albany then have to stop and get an oil change.
See you all later. Have a good day...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20319 on: Jul 28, 2020, 06:39 AM »
Morning all,

H2L.....good luck to MrsH2 today, safe travels  ;)

IFF.....sometimes the best choices are the hardest ones to make, thoughts and prayers are with you  :-\

IW.....glad to hear the new a/c is working out well for you  :clap: 

WS......so sad about the fawn  :'(  dang critters always think they have to cross the road for some reason  :blink:

MrC.....sure hope you're right about cooler temps soon, this heat/humidity is getting old fast  ::)

Eddie.....hope you and the crew are getting re-acclimated to working in this weather (if that's even possible)  @)  Did Emerson and Mom make it home yesterday  ???

TT......glad to hear MrsTT's leg is improving  :thumbsup:  hope the weather cools off soon so you can get some lake time in  ;)

Had some t-storms roll thru overnight, dumped about 1 & 1/2" of rain  :clap:  cloudy, breezy and muggy this morning with more showers in the forecast  :blink:  nothing much planned for the day, a call to my oldest granddaughter later as she turns 15 today  :o  time sure does fly by  :whistle:

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20320 on: Jul 28, 2020, 05:14 PM »
OMG yet another day of "Medical Practice" SMH
Bud

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #20321 on: Jul 28, 2020, 07:41 PM »
Good evening everyone :bow:

Seemed like a long day here, about ready for bed.

Thought I would drop off a video. It seems I will have to tinker if I want the bird feeder video to look sharper. I think the camera has a hard time focusing when the leaves and limbs are blowing. Anyway it was something different.

Hope everyone is having a good night :thumbsup: Stay safe and healthy.

WS

&t=7s

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #20322 on: Jul 28, 2020, 07:56 PM »
 Good evening weather guessers say tomorrow will be less humid with dew point in the fifties hope they a correct. 2020 going to be a year to remember I saw one the news earlier a woman died after being attacked by a shark in Maine. A very rare event news said it was only the second record shark attack in Maine history and first resulting in death. Also looks like Major League Baseball's season is off to a bad start the Miami Marlins have canceled games until Sunday after close to half of the active roster tested positive for Covid-!9 .
Eddie guessing you were pressed for time this morning. The attention has been focused on your new grandson I was wondering if you have received any word on when you can visit with your mom.
Ice Wanderer the same is likely happening with real estate sales in the Catskill Mountain region of our state. May you have had a good day watching son#3's children.
Whopper Stopper good idea to clean your chimney while the temperatures are cooler and you have less chance of damaging any shingles. Smart to have gotten an extra piece of glass for the wood stove door . May the stove maintenance work gone well today. thank you for today's video I will watch it after I post.
Wallyworld looking at forecast for my area of NY. there will be a slight drop in temperature from nineties to eighties but lower humidity. hope the forecast is similar for Central New York and the weather guessers are correct.
Hunts2long may your wife's appointment today resulted in good news for her and the oil change been completed quickly.
IFF hang in there must feel like you are working at a hospital currently. Praying for you that there is a change for the better in Janice's health.

A safe and good night to everyone.
 Steve

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20323 on: Jul 28, 2020, 09:28 PM »
Good evening ER's   had my daughter pop in for a few days. Bud I worked on her car; I should have had someone video it cause guessing you may have laughed a bit. Prayers to you and your wife. Maybe you can find a channel that plays J Hawks classic victories for the two of you. Hope all have a great week.

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #20324 on: Jul 29, 2020, 03:55 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                        It's 64( and clear, temps in the mid 80's today.
                        Marv..........Good job on the video, the birds were nice and clear.  :clap:
                        Bud...........Prayers go out to you and Janice, hoping everything works out for the 2 of you. :thumbsup:
                        Steve........Yes 2020 will be a year for the record books, now people are receiving seed randomly in the mail from China.
              There is a warning to not plant them and contact someone from their local Agriculture center. ::)
                        Wally.........Happy Birthday to your granddaughter. :clap:
                        H2l...........I hope your wife's appointment goes well. :thumbsup:
                        Eddie........Did the mom and baby get discharged from the hospital? ???
                        I got a call from the Occupational Therapy place yesterday and I'm approved for another round of therapy, they start today. :flex:
                        I hope everyone has a good Wednesday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20325 on: Jul 29, 2020, 06:43 AM »
59* and sunny. Very good sleeping weather.
IFF, you and your wife are in my thoughts.
TT, hope you can get out and find those walleyes. Good to hear the wife is improving.
WS, like the "bird feeding station".
IW, glad to see you were approved for another round.
Mr. C, the wife even said yesterday, another summer like this and we will get an A/C. She likes the one Lindsay got, its small and can be used just to dry the air, so its not so humid.
The Dr. appt went well. Got the oil changed, They wanted $109.00 to change an air filter and $400 for new spark plugs....Good thing their floor was clean or I would have gotten dirty rolling on it.

I took a ride down by the campsite last evening and an old friend and his wife were just coming off the lake. Walt and I use to sail together back in the 50 and 60's. He and his wife still sail and still keep his sailboat at the marina that my uncle built and ran for 30+ years. They have had this sailboat for 40 years and still stay on it 2/3 nights a week. Walt is 85 and retired in 2008. He is German and had a meat market in Troy. He made the BEST hot dogs. I usually only get to see them when we run into each other out on the lake, so it was great to see him on land.

Have a geat day and stay well....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20326 on: Jul 29, 2020, 08:27 AM »
Good Morning ER's Les is back and the weather is much better. H2L great that you bumped into Walt and his wife great story. 109.00 and 400.00 sounds like the time the junk yard told me 400.00 for a fuel pump for the cressida; I ? how much for just the fuel filter- 200.00 that's when I cleaned my own and vroom. Crazy world. IW glad you got ok on another round of PT. Hope Emerson and Parents are all doing well. Good Luck to anyone getting out on the water today.

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20327 on: Jul 29, 2020, 08:37 AM »
Morning all,

H2L....glad MrsH2's appointment went well  :clap:  nice you were able to visit with your friends on terra firma  ;D

IW.....good news on the extra pt sessions  :thumbsup:

WS.....love the new birdie cam  :thumbsup:  :clap:

MrC.....definitely been a year like no other so far  :wacko:

IFF.....sending MrsIFF and you a big hug  :)

Eddie.....hope all is well in your neck of the woods :)

Not much going on here, supposed to get some t-storms this afternoon again  :-\

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #20328 on: Jul 29, 2020, 06:43 PM »
Good evening everyone :bow:

Busy day on this part of the map. In between time I made a run to the shack to freshen the bait and grab the card.

I hope we start seeing more boars. I had 85 videos and unfortunately 35 were of the ground as the bears tipped the camera so we could watch the mice, fisher and coons as they passed underneath.

Hope everyone is having a good evening :thumbsup: Stay safe and healthy.

Hope you enjoy the movie, I am off to bed.

WS

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20329 on: Jul 29, 2020, 07:10 PM »
Evening all, Thank you's all around, waiting for the nurse to arrive to change the pump poison,  the refill, that was never sent out  ::) go figure.

now I see the regulator wind up 35 day clock has stopped and doesn't want to keep running.  Think its 60 years old now. Must be time for some oil.

Steve right strange year, and its not over yet  ::)  Just wondering when the next war starts.

H2L, Is that like Mechanical Practice ?  400 to change plugs  :woot:

Marv, Might have to nail that cam down ?

Edit*  Well the nurse never showed, and when I called her she said she would be here tomorrow to remove the pump/pickline, and dress her wounds.

Bud

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #20330 on: Jul 29, 2020, 10:19 PM »
Good evening think the weather guessers got the forecast wrong still humid here hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.
Old Goat glad someone is seeing lower humidity levels.
Ice Wanderer good to read you got approval for more PT sessions.
Hunts2long the recent heat waves probably have many folks thinking about air conditioning. Crazy prices for the air filter and spark plug changes. Good to hear your wife 's doctor appointment went well and no bad news.
Wallyworld hope you saw saw lower temperatures and humidity today. May your granddaughter's special day have been a good one.
Whopper Stopper thank you for today's video it did not take the bears long to find the relocated bait pile and camera.
IFF I don't even want to think of the U.S. getting involved in a war. May the nurse show up tomorrow sounds like they are switching Janice off of the IV medication pump.
Eddie may your DIL and Emerson be doing fine. may you get to visit with your Mom soon and share with her photos of Emerson.

Stay alert when out I'm seeing more and more folks getting lack with the Covid-19 safety practices. May everyone stay Corona Virus free.
  Steve

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #20331 on: Jul 30, 2020, 02:54 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  65 this am, high of 82 today with scattered showers possible. Have had some computer problems the last 2 days, but not the ones I’ve had in the past. .Tuesday morn I couldn’t find the computer (IPad), seems my granddaughter took it to bed! Yesterday I found it ok...deader than a door nail.   ;D  :whistle: :%$#!:

Happy to report Daughter-in-law and Emerson were both released from the hospital Monday afternoon, both doing fine! My wife meet Emerson yesterday for the first time...this afternoon I will get to welcome him aboard!   :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Steve...the nursing home just allowed 20 minute window visits by appointment. Two of my sisters had the opportunity on Tuesday and shared them with the family. Hopefully things will change soon, but for now that’s all they will allow under our Governor’s guidelines.  :thumbsup:
  Bud...so sorry about all the complications you and your wife have been dealing with. Sure hope things will straighten out soon...my thoughts and prayers are with you both.
  Marv...another excellent video, could watch those bears messing around all day!  Great end to the movie!! Thanks for sharing!   :clap: :thumbsup:
  Wally...I had a very special day yesterday...walked in the door and was greeted by my wife with a beautiful card from you and Mr. WW!! Very special...Thank You from all of us, that was AWESOME, I’m still smiling!!!   :bow: :clap: :thumbsup:
  OG..everyone is doing fine and getting to know each other, thank you Sir!   :thumbsup:
  H2...glad the Dr. appointment went well...excellent story about Walt!  :clap: :thumbsup:   Did he own the Troy Pork store by chance?
  Jeff... glad to hear they OK’d more therapy appointments, hope everything went well yesterday!

Way behind this am, but will try catching up tonight! My many thanks to everyone....hope to have some pictures up soon...may have to send a few to Marv from my phone if you don’t mind?    Cawfee’s on....
  Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #20332 on: Jul 30, 2020, 04:01 AM »

Good morning Eddie, ER's,
                         It's 64* and mostly clear with a high around 80*. ::)
                         Eddie.......I'm glad to hear that Emmerson and mom are home and doing well. :thumbsup: I hope you can get a chance to get
              in to visit your mother. :clap:
                         Marv.......I love watching bears, the do some funny things sometimes :flex:
                         Wally.......Did you get any storms, they seemed to pass below me. :whistle:
                         Bud.........It sounds like you are in a circus, the nurse doesn't know which way is up. ???
                         Steve......I hope your humidity drops today. :blink:
                         H2l.........That's a nice story about your friends, they must really like being on the water. :thumbsup:
                         The therapist was happy to see improvement from my last visit, she said that most people don't put in the effort like I'm doing.
               Another appointment this afternoon.
                         I hope everyone has a good Thursday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20333 on: Jul 30, 2020, 05:44 AM »
Morning all,

Eddie.....glad to hear your Mom got to have a  "visit"   :thumbsup: :clap:  hopefully a real visit isn't far off  :-\   give Emerson a welcome to the world hug for me  ;)

IW.....had a couple of showers pass thru, didn't drop much rain tho  :(  good job on the hand  :flex:

IFF.....so sorry MrsIFF and you are having to deal with such a screwed up system  :'(  fingers crossed things get straightened out soon and the healing begins  ;)

MrC.....temps and humidity have dropped some here, hopefully your area also gets some relief soon  ;)2

WS......those little guys are so cute  :thumbsup: :woot:  hope today's a quieter day  ;D

Going to check out a local farmer's market today, hope to find some lower prices on blueberries and sweet corn than the local produce stand is charging $7.50 a quart for berries, $1.00 an ear for corn  :cookoo: ::)

Have a good day, Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20334 on: Jul 30, 2020, 06:28 AM »
65* and sunny.
Eddie, good to hear that DIL and Emerson are home and doing well. Good news on the visits with your Mother. I am sure the Gov. is still waiting to see his Mother. Not sure what the name of his business was.
IFF, a good home nurse is hard to find. Over the years we have seen some real bad ones but some that were Saints. The issue was getting the same nurse all the time. At least you then knew what to expect. Your wife and you are in my thoughts.
WW, those prices do sound a little high. I know my brother has sold some "u-pick" but I don't know what he charges.

Lindsay and I are fishing on Friday. Will see what kind of luck she brings.

Have a good day and stay well...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #20335 on: Jul 31, 2020, 02:42 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Les Humid finally arrived here this am... :clap:...61 to start the day, high of 81 here today.

H2...best of luck to you and Lindsay today, hope it’s a double digit day!!   :thumbsup:
  Wally...hope you found some good buys yesterday, wow, that’s seems crazy high for corn!   :woot:  They are having the farmers market again today at the job site, will swing by it and compare prices. 
  Jeff...awesome news from the therapist, keep up the great work Sir...gotta get that hand ready for the lakers this season!!   :clap: :thumbsup:
  Marv, Steve....what can I say....Thank You fellas for the cards and a great ending to my day yesterday!   :bow: :clap: :thumbsup:
  Bud..hope yesterday was a better day for you both....thoughts and prayers continued!   :thumbsup:

It’s been a long hot week down at the job site, can’t wait to finish it off today!
  I didn’t get to meet Emerson last evening as my DIL’s mother and sister were in town and spending their last day with them before returning back home to London...but today we will meet!  :thumbsup:
  Time to get ready for the last shift....Cawfee’s on and apple strudel under the dome, help yourself!   ;D
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #20336 on: Jul 31, 2020, 04:38 AM »

Good morning Eddie, ER's,
                      It's 60* and clear, Les has arrived here as well, a nice day ahead.
                      Eddie......The best for last when you get to meet Emerson. :thumbsup:
                      Wally......Everything is high this year, it doesn't surprise me that corn is up too. :o
                      H2l.........Good luck to you a Lindsay out today. :thumbsup:
                      Marv.......How soon does bear season open. ???
                      I have a friend coming over this morning with his tractor to spread 23 tons of driveway material, other than that not much.
                      I hope everyone has a great Friday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #20337 on: Jul 31, 2020, 04:55 AM »
Good morning Eddie, IW! Good morning everyone :bow:

60 with a high of 80 later today, Les is still hanging around :thumbsup:

Eddie I bet you are chomping at the bit to meet Emerson, enjoy your visit Sir :clap:

IW good job with the therapy :thumbsup: The season opens the first part of Sept.

WW good luck on the corn hunt. We had the best of the year last night from a local store and it was .10 a cob.

h2l best of luck to you and Lindsay fishing today :thumbsup:

The s-i-l and I are going to the shooting range today then stopping at a local bear bait store to check out what they have.

WS

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20338 on: Jul 31, 2020, 05:00 AM »
56* and clear.
Have to get the boat un-covered, see you later....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20339 on: Jul 31, 2020, 05:21 AM »
Morning all,

H2L......best of luck to you and Lindsay today  :thumbsup: :flex:

Eddie.....hope the day flies by for you today so you can get that little bundle of joy in your arms  :bow: :clap:

IW....not a bad day for some outdoor chores  :flex:

WS.....hope you and your s-i-l find some good bargains at the bait store  ;)2

IFF......continued prayers for better days  ;)

TT......hope you've had a chance to get out on the water  :)

MrC......has Les stopped by yet  ???

Didn't make it to the farmer's market yesterday  :-\  it was such a beautiful day we decided to take off on the bike instead  :thumbsup:  Would love to be fishing today like H2L but we made plans to go to hunting camp with MrWW's brother to mow, put trail cams out and a couple other small projects  :blink:  not my favorite place to be as it's overrun with snakes   :nono:   :pinch: 

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.