Author Topic: KPALASKA WHERE ARE YOU????  (Read 994 times)

Offline Barleydog

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • MMMM Fish!
KPALASKA WHERE ARE YOU????
« on: Dec 04, 2005, 01:39 PM »
KP,  What's the word from your neck of the woods?  Have you been out on the lakes yet?
TEAM ALASKA

Offline KP_Alaska

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • George Lake February '09
Re: KPALASKA WHERE ARE YOU????
« Reply #1 on: Dec 05, 2005, 05:52 PM »
Barleydog,
Haven't been fishing yet, been busy with our first grandson, my new fishing partner. Can't wait to take the little guy fishing, but grandma informs me that I'll have to wait a few years. Been a little too cold recently for me to be on the ice without a shack, have consume the beer with a spoon. Was down at the cabin two weeks ago and it was 30 below Sunday morning, wasn't any better this past weekend when I looked at the DOT site  "http://www.dot.state.ak.us/iways/roadweather/presentation/SiteSum.po?RPUID=22". My neighbor should be putting his shack out around Christmas, he always puts it off the point closest to the highway on Birch Lake. I'm off over Christmas and New Years so hope to spend some time down there if the weather cooperates. Maybe a trip to Blair Lakes or pike fishing somewhere is in order.

Offline Barleydog

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • MMMM Fish!
Re: KPALASKA WHERE ARE YOU????
« Reply #2 on: Dec 05, 2005, 07:41 PM »
Kevin!
Well it's just good to see your alive and kickin'.  CONGRATS!!!!! on the Grandson! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbsup:  You'll have to build a shack and install a Jonny-jump-up for your new partner.  If you get bored and finally get a weekend of peace, IM me and we'll have to hook up.  Some pike fishing sounds like a bargin, or maybe burbot?  Has been a while since I'd hooked up with an eelpout.  Tight lines!   
TEAM ALASKA

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.