Author Topic: Where's the fish!  (Read 2335 times)

Offline Barleydog

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • MMMM Fish!
Where's the fish!
« on: Feb 21, 2005, 02:26 AM »
Fella's!  Where's the fish pictures at! :-\  I would love to see some photos from home.  Thought one of you would have a digital and know how to use it. ;D ;D  Come on!  Come on!  Jake where have you gone? ???  Now that rockyard dosent have you running around toooo much, or does it?  Burbot should be big and fat!  You boys in Anchortown catching anything of size or just letting IcyMike catch em' all?  Kevin, your turn to post some fish or at least some pics from Birch.  I find time once a week to check in, and was surprised to see the Alaska board quite?  Take care and tight lines from the desert. :P  -Jim
TEAM ALASKA

Offline KP_Alaska

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • George Lake February '09
Re: Where's the fish!
« Reply #1 on: Feb 21, 2005, 10:46 AM »
Jim,
Haven't been down to the lake lately, been to busy with work, honey-dos, Superbowl, and Daytona. Headed down this coming weekend to Birch and maybe across the river to Koole. I'll post some pictures next Sunday. Stay safe and thanks for being there for all of us.

Offline Corey16

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Hardwater Nut!
« Reply #2 on: Feb 23, 2005, 06:49 PM »
All right, here are the recent ice fishing photos I have developed.  First time posting pics, hope it works.

Offline Barleydog

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • MMMM Fish!
« Reply #3 on: Feb 25, 2005, 02:08 AM »
Way to go Corey!!!!  Nice block of fish.  Looks like you may be in the Fairbanks area?  How big was the rainbow?  Thanks for the post! ;D
TEAM ALASKA

Offline fishermanjake

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Addict
  • Way to go honey!!!
« Reply #4 on: Feb 25, 2005, 03:15 PM »
Hey BD I just don't have the same access to the internet now...living off campus...and busy i guess.  At work on lunch right now.  I have'nt found any good burbot spots this year...did alot of scouting, no deep holes without frazil ice.  Anyhow made it down to skilac and caught a bunch of little lakers and some nice 20+ bows...maybe i'll get a picture of the best one up on here.  Anyhow, later.

Offline icy mike

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Nope!
« Reply #5 on: Feb 27, 2005, 02:01 AM »
Hey BD,

sorry- no digital camera yet.  Still have not figured out how to scan and post paper pics.  The report has been good.  Some good size dollies over in Butte and pulled some very nice rainbows out of Fire Lake in Eagle River (20" plus).  I'll see what I can do about posting something.  It's good to hear from you.  Any way for you to post some pics of the fish your catching over there?

Icy Mike

Offline Barleydog

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • MMMM Fish!
« Reply #6 on: Mar 04, 2005, 01:35 PM »
Kevin,  Honey do's eh?  Be honest!  You just ran out of propane..... ;) 

Jake!  Good to see your still alive and well! ;D ;D  Hoping the mine didn't keep you in the dark toooo long.  You better get that camera going!

Mike,  Good to hear from you!  ;)  I will post some fish up.  I just got into the barracuda last week, FUN!!!  No biggin's as of yet.  Good to hear the dollies are biting.  I could sure go for a couple fried up for breakfest!
TEAM ALASKA

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.