Author Topic: Eskimo Ice anchor tool  (Read 963 times)

Offline river rat78

• Team IceShanty Addict
Eskimo Ice anchor tool
« on: Dec 11, 2015, 07:38 PM »
I was wondering if this tool will fit with 3/8" size chuck. I tried looking online but could not find any answers.

Offline 3300

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Michigan Moderator.Not affiliated with MarCum Tech
Re: Eskimo Ice anchor tool
« Reply #1 on: Dec 11, 2015, 08:01 PM »
yes

i tried the clam version first and hated it. went with eskimo and it just works far better.

Offline chilly-willy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Dec 12, 2015, 11:35 AM »
I think mine fits a half inch drill chuck only.... but let me do some research and checking first.... I got the clam version which is total junk compared to the the eskimo version.....

Offline chilly-willy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Dec 12, 2015, 11:47 AM »
I believe the eskimo shank were talking about is 3/8 or 10mm which will fit my 3/8 drill no problem there...it is the max that fits my 3/8 drill chuck that why I checked....  tied it in a 3/8 drill it fits!

Offline river rat78

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4 on: Dec 12, 2015, 11:48 AM »
Ok thanks. I'm planning on buying a hub shanty next year for when I fish with a buddy. I'm looking to pull the trigger on the new brushless Rigid Drill for my auger and thinking of using the $100 off instantly on a 12v drill. The 12v drill is a 3/8" chuck so just want to make sure the eskimo tool will fit or not.

Offline chilly-willy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5 on: Dec 12, 2015, 12:28 PM »
Ok thanks. I'm planning on buying a hub shanty next year for when I fish with a buddy. I'm looking to pull the trigger on the new brushless Rigid Drill for my auger and thinking of using the $100 off instantly on a 12v drill. The 12v drill is a 3/8" chuck so just want to make sure the eskimo tool will fit or not.

it will fit!

Offline 3300

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Michigan Moderator.Not affiliated with MarCum Tech
« Reply #6 on: Dec 12, 2015, 07:54 PM »
get the 18 volt brushless and not worry about 3/8" stuff. use it to turn your auger and set anchors. that what ido and some of my buds.

Offline river rat78

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #7 on: Dec 13, 2015, 09:01 AM »
get the 18 volt brushless and not worry about 3/8" stuff. use it to turn your auger and set anchors. that what ido and some of my buds.
I was thinking that I could have my bud anchoring down the shanty and while he is doing that I can be drilling holes in the area at the same time.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.