IceShanty Main > News

Marcum product line will still be available.

<< < (2/5) > >>

Bean:

--- Quote from: Mainedog on Jul 02, 2008, 10:21 PM ---Bean -
Can you name your source?  Maybe there will be another Marcum in the collection.....

--- End quote ---

I called Nature Vision customer service.

Here's their phone # if you have any questions regarding the marcum line of products-->  1-218-824-3800 (They're in Brainerd, MN)

3beagles:
I bought a LX3-tc last December with a 2 year warranty.  It went on the fritz and I sent it back in early April.  Then I found out that Marcum went belly-up.  When I finally contacted the new company the woman told me (and I quote) "we bought Marcum's assets, but not their liablilities."  How's that for a confidence builder???!!!!
After contacting the Better Business Bureau  Nature Vision finally agreed to fix my LX3.  Here it is July, and I still don't have my flasher.  I also bought an open water transducer to go with the LX3.  It doesn't look like I'll be putting the open water transducer to use any time soon.  All in all, it is one of the WORST purchases I have ever made in my 58 years!  A word to the wise, stay the hell away from any of Nature Vision or Marcum products if you know what is good for you!
Mike

Hardguy:
Just goes to show you it always comes down to the dollar! In my opinion Marcum had them beat. I guess Nature vision had the money to fend off the competition.

Mainehazmt:
makes me glad I bought a Vex

stumper:
Glad I bought a LX5 when I did.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version