IceShanty Main > News

Marcum product line will still be available.

<< < (5/5)

Mainedog:

--- Quote from: Whatpole on Jul 22, 2008, 11:23 AM ---Ordered the parts last Friday, and arrived in the mail yesterday (Monday). Nature Visions customer service is top notch in my book. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :clap:

--- End quote ---

Ditto. Long story.  Different product.  They basically bent over backwards and touched their heels.  They  sent me a new unit (plus extras: battery, charger, etc. on short notice so I could fish a tourney) and said just send back the faulty unit ("to save postage"...they said keep the extra battery, charger, case, lead weight, fin, etc.) and this was after some frustration with "their" distributator.

I really hope they continue to support the Marcum line, like they have their other products since I own both now!  And would like to add a second flasher to the arsenal (well, at least the wife would).

Cheers,
MD

3beagles:
Well I FINALLY got an LX3-tc back from Nature Vision.  It wasn't the one I bought because the woman explained they were waiting for parts to fix it.  But, she stated they had a reconditioned one that they could send me and they would honor the rest of the warranty.  I got the unit the other day but I haven't had a chance to try it out yet.  It only took from April to the tail end of July!  What service?  I plan to buy 3 units for Christmas presents for my boys this year.  But, as for me, I ain't touching anything made by Marcum or Nature Vision.
Mike

jayswimmer09:
hopefully once winter comes around everything will be ready to go

Kilroy:
I can vouch for their service before the buyout and it was second to none. I bought my LX-3 used and sent it in for the TC conversion, told them to give it a once over while they had it. It turns out the transducer was bad so they give me a new one, sent it in on Monday and it was back by Friday. They were super to get along with on the phone, I hope Naturevision is just as good once things are settled, I love my Marcum.

Kilroy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version