The ice fishing WY board is sponsored by:

Author Topic: FOUND at Wheatland #3 Reservoir  (Read 1165 times)

Offline Shoe

• Team IceShanty Regular
FOUND at Wheatland #3 Reservoir
« on: Jan 16, 2022, 02:33 PM »
On Saturday, January 16, I found a small box with somewhat specialized ice fishing tackle in it.

It was found in tracks of a sled at the narrows between the north and south portions of the reservoir.  Given the wind and blowing snow, it must have been recent.  While fishing, we hadn't seen anyone else there on Saturday.

I would like to get it back to its rightful owner.  Please contact me and describe it.

Shoe

Offline POk3s

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Gettin' JGGY with it!
Re: FOUND at Wheatland #3 Reservoir
« Reply #1 on: Jan 19, 2022, 05:17 PM »
Great job shoe! If nobody claims it, at least you’ve put good karma on your side!
Trent Williams
When hell freezes over, I’ll ice fish there too!

Offline Shoe

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Jan 19, 2022, 05:41 PM »
Thank you POk3s.  Actually, the owner has been located.  He lost a box full of tungsten jigs - probably 70-80 jigs.  I contacted TrioTackle about finding one of their jig boxes in SE WY (didn't name the lake).  They e-mailed their customers in WY and CO to see if someone lost one.  A guy responded to them saying he recently lost his box at either Healy or Wheatland #3.  So, we have a match - I am sending it to him by mail tomorrow.

I had never heard of TrioTackle out of Nebraska.  A great company from the sounds of it.  And they have excellent looking tungsten jigs, tear drops, spinner baits, etc.  Small family operation and veteran owned!  Check it out.
https://www.triotackle.com/

Here is the box:

s

Offline POk3s

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Gettin' JGGY with it!
« Reply #3 on: Jan 20, 2022, 04:47 PM »
Great job!
Trent Williams
When hell freezes over, I’ll ice fish there too!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.