Wisconsin > Ice Fishing Wisconsin

Time to start a count down ?

<< < (2/3) > >>

tlzkaasen:

--- Quote from: IFF on Oct 28, 2021, 12:21 AM ---Well Ski now that I am an empty nester I am really looking at a lot more ice time up here. Stay safe out there

--- End quote ---

I was too, but they all moved home post college and Navy carreers. lol.... I now I look forward to heading north on my weekends.  Iff, I'm up in the Minoqua area.

RapShack:
Fished pool 8 for a couple hours today and some of the more sheltered backwater was skimmed over.

IFF:
Well, guys, I have been so dang busy, what with getting housing sold, closing on what looks like might be my forever home.  I landed in Beloit Township, Not to far from where I lived when I worked at the General Motors Janesville plant.  Now I will have to check back in a lot more often, was somewhat of a hassle getting setup with Internet, and TV.  So will be checking in here on IS a lot more often

Rapshack, ??? pool 8 ?  where might that be ? 
 tlzkaasen I will be considering the whole state fair game.  One thing for sure is I better beef up my membeship on here because I wouldn't doubt my PM's getting blown up

FilletShow, bigstorm, I brought with me a 2up snowmobile with me,  From Colorado, Have yet to fire it up, hasn't been run last couple years.  Will no doubt have to get it registered, not sure when/where that might come in play. ???  :unsure:

Was in Wisconsin for the 2002 year work related and never got to wet a line.  And think that was one of the years it turned so warm, the ice sculpturing thing at Prairie du Chien was canceled due to lack of ice.

RapShack:
A few brave souls out on Lake Onalaska today.  Spud went through with one whack so I'll wait a couple days yet.

zcm_82:

--- Quote from: RapShack on Dec 08, 2021, 11:59 AM ---A few brave souls out on Lake Onalaska today.  Spud went through with one whack so I'll wait a couple days yet.

--- End quote ---

Walking on one hit ice?  :o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version