Alaska > Ice Fishing Alaska

Lake Louise report thread 2020/2021

<< < (15/15)

Akhardwater:
Sorry man that was not my intention.  Stop thinking about Lakers and start thinking about halibut.  I know it’s a little early but has anyone heard of any hooligan running yet? 

akNicki_02:
 Hello. New on the form but been fishing for a day or two. I don't expect to see much for hooligan around here (Wasilla) until the middle of May. While I got you I was wondering about whitefish at Lake Louise. If it there is enough to target once the ice is gone. Don't know why, just because I have never caught one I guess. Also heard they are good eating. Thanks Ron. 

Bushwhack Jack:

--- Quote from: Akhardwater on Apr 16, 2021, 09:08 PM ---Sorry man that was not my intention.  Stop thinking about Lakers and start thinking about halibut.  I know it’s a little early but has anyone heard of any hooligan running yet?

--- End quote ---

It's all good bro.  You and I are practically brothers, so I used to taking crap from you.  I was just making a joke anyway.  One thing I appreciate from you is that you tell it like it is.  No beating around the bush with AKhardwater.  LOL

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version