IceShanty Main > News

Iceshanty.com 10 Years Online

<< < (2/14) > >>

archbishop:

--- Quote from: brujharr on Sep 09, 2006, 10:16 PM ---This site started in WI.  ???  :) 
--- End quote ---

yes, Scott/iceshanty is from WI, great cheese, great beer and IS, now if your college football team could keep up with Michigan you would all be OK :angel :whistle:

congratulations on 10 years Scott :clap: :bow: :thumbsup: and heres to another 10 :tipup:

Icenutter:
Congrats on 10 great years.  Let's hope for another ten and beyond.   :clap: :thumbsup:

C.C.:
I would think thing's would peak out sometime but I don't think it will be for some time yet. I can't wait to see what this place will be in another 10 yrs.  :o Keep up all the good work Scott and all the mod's :bow:
       Jim

Iceshanty:
I made up some items at cafe press with the ten year logo on it. Not sure if I'll get around to getting anything done for items in the iceshanty direct proshop, it all depends on how many cafepress items I sell. If popular enough I may get black hoodies and embroidered caps done.

Iceshanty.com 10 Years Online Store

-Scott

Auger:

--- Quote from: archbishop on Sep 09, 2006, 11:13 PM ---yes, Scott/iceshanty is from WI, great cheese, great beer and IS, now if your college football team could keep up with Michigan you would all be OK :angel :whistle:

--- End quote ---

We'll see about that in a few weeks Arch.  ;)

I found IS last year, and only wish I had found y'all sooner.  It has helped me immensley on the ice and I can't wait until I get to meet more of you face to face.  Thanks again Scott and mods.  This place rocks!!!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version