Nebraska > Ice Fishing Nebraska

what kind of new gear is anybody hoping to get for this season?

(1/3) > >>

jigbounce:
i'm thinking about a new ice hut like a clam or a fish trap, and maybe a new fish finder.

walleye4:
I'm getting a new shanty for sure.  Think I might make a few new rods too.  What kind of fishfinder are you looking at?  I have a Vexilar, but I did see on Cabela's website that they had some Marcum flashers for pretty cheap.  I have never used one but have people that do and they look pretty good.  Thinking about getting one for my kids to fight over! :-\

Just hope we have some ice up North by X-Mas.

Greg

jigbounce:
I got my eye on that tft screen from lowrance the x67c.  I am used to using a graph on the ice. As of right now i use a zercom lpg 2000.  A lot of people love their vexilars and those marcum look good, a nice crisp display. Are those cabelas brand flashers made by marcum?

walleye4:
THe ones at cabela's are Marcums.  Just go to their website and go to the bargain cave.  Go down to fishing and click on electronics.  They are in there.  They were like $220.  That is a steal!

Greg

jigbounce:
Hey Walleye4; what kind of shanty do you use right now and which new one are you considering?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version