Wisconsin > Ice Fishing Wisconsin

I saw ice this weekend!

<< < (2/6) > >>

BlackIce:
Went through Montello on my way deer hunting Saturday and saw 2 guys ice fishing. 

Auger:

--- Quote from: BlackIce on Nov 29, 2005, 01:10 PM ---Went through Montello on my way deer hunting Saturday and saw 2 guys ice fishing. 

--- End quote ---
Our deer camp is on a small lake in Florence County.  I could have ice fished on Thursday and Friday of deer season, but I didn't bring any gear.  I had enough trouble getting my deer season stuff up there, along with the mountain of crap that my wife takes to her parent's house for the week.  I was pulling my hair out.  Then I just drank beer until my anxiety abated.  Now I'm back at work in southern WI and there is no ice to be seen.  Back to the hair pulling!

NorthwoodsIce:
Auger i am with ya, hear in the souther part of the state, we will have to wait a little while for ice.  Cant wait to head up north this weekend, should be a few shallow bays that have ice for some gills.  No matter what everyone be safe, I am excited to get out too but I don't want to get wet   ;D

Doe:
I wonder if Whalen's Grade will have some ice on it.  It should be getting close.  :)

Auger:

--- Quote from: Doe on Nov 29, 2005, 04:10 PM ---I wonder if Whalen's Grade will have some ice on it.  It should be getting close.  :)

--- End quote ---
We were just talking about that here, instead of actually working.  We came to the same conclusion -- it should be real close soon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version