Author Topic: Can anyone please tell me where to fishing white perch in lake champlain Quebec?  (Read 4124 times)

Offline Mellon

• IceShanty Rookie
I read a document says that White Perch is the dominant species in Missisquoi Bay. This must means that there must be a lot White Perch in Missisquoi Bay.

I want go ice fishing somewhere in Missisquoi Bay this weekend. Can anyone tell me a precise point/place to fish for White Perch? Wish I can catch dozens maybe hundreds of this kind of fish.

Thank you.

Offline jmaster69

• IceShanty Rookie
go to lake carmi in vermont. There is a huge abundance there. Doesnt matter where you set up youll find them...  Missisquoi is a huge body of water where you need to know exactly where to go. Id tell you my spot but then it wouldnt be a secret anymore. Tough fishing this season so far in that area though

Offline Mellon

• IceShanty Rookie
I can not go there. It is in USA. That's why I ask a place in  lake Champlain Quebec part, Canada side I mean.

Offline jmaster69

• IceShanty Rookie
venise en quebec, philipsburgh will be your best bet. Look for humps underwater. Navionics app

Offline FishHawkVT

• Team IceShanty Regular
There are no white perch in Lake Carmi - yellow perch, yes, but no whites. Plenty in Champlain if you can find them, I'm sure Missisquoi Bay has them in Canada too. Keep moving until you find them.

Offline jmaster69

• IceShanty Rookie
lol how can you tell me there are no white perch in lake carmi when I left with a bucket full this weekend... Check your facts before posting buddy

Offline Mellon

• IceShanty Rookie
Thank you, guys. After I tried, I will update this thread.

Offline tench

• Team IceShanty Maniac
lol how can you tell me there are no white perch in lake carmi when I left with a bucket full this weekend... Check your facts before posting buddy

What?
The charm of fishing is that it is the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable,
a perpetual series of occasions for hope.
~John Buchan

Offline poupster2

• Team IceShanty Regular
It sounds like that the White Perch just started in the St-albans bay , Vermont this week.  I also heard that Hog Island in the islands. Here is the thread that were talking about it.

Good luck in catching them!

http://www.iceshanty.com/ice_fishing/index.php?topic=309068.0

Offline shiveringjoe

• Team IceShanty Addict
I'm not at all questioning you... But do you have any pictures of white perch from carmi? This is something the fisheries biologists would need to know about!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.