Ice Fishing Iowa board sponsored by

Author Topic: West central IA ice addict looking for new fishin buddies  (Read 438 times)

Offline Ice_Fly_Guy

• Team IceShanty Addict
Hey all, the name's Blake and I've fished my whole life but I've just gotten into ice fishing in the last couple years, and I'm completely addicted now.  I'm sure you all can relate!  I just acquired all the necessary gear this year to really hit the ice often.  Got a two man flip shack and all I'm lacking is a heater which I'll soon have.  None of my friends fish and meeting new fishermen around here is pretty tough in my part of the state.

I live in a small town in Sac county, and I usually fish Arrowhead Lake, a handful of private ponds, and sometimes hit up Moorland for trout.

I'd love to expand my prospects in the reasonably nearby area, such as Storm Lake, North Twin, even Brushy Creek or Badger Lake. Farm ponds would always be fun too.

If anyone is willing to go on an outing to introduce me to some new waters, PM me.  I'd try my best to return the favor if I find some honey holes near me.  I'm 5 minutes from Blackhawk Lake, and it sounds like winter 2014 could be great 'eye fishing!

I should mention that my schedule is odd.  I have mondays off, and I work mostly every other day of the week from 4 to 10.  So I'd be available from early morning to about 3 PM.

Tight lines, guys.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.