New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: Strike master 24v  (Read 863 times)

Offline Fisherman21021

• Team IceShanty Regular
Strike master 24v
« on: Dec 23, 2020, 09:59 PM »
Has anyone used the strike master 24v 6” the biggest thing I target is walleye so I have a hard time justifying the 40v

Offline bbrown009

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Strike master 24v
« Reply #1 on: Dec 24, 2020, 10:02 AM »
I have a buddy that just tried his 24v for the first time, but its early with only a few inches of ice. He said plenty of power with the 8". In the 8" size, the 24V basically drills half the "inches" of ice compared to the 40V on a single charge, you can buy a spare battery and still be $50 under the price of the 40V with a single battery. I will be starting my 4th season on the Strikemaster 40V and love it. I don't think you can go wrong with either.

Offline In the Zone

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Feb 24, 2021, 05:53 PM »
Maybe a bit late for my two cents but I bought a StrikeMaster 24V 8” earlier this year. Just last weekend I hole hopped around an unknown lake basically doing research...🦨
Drilled at least three dozen holes in two feet of ice, temps in 20’s
Could have continued, plenty of juice. Sure beats lugging my old Jiffy around which served me well... and you should think 8” auger, I loss a walleye cause of a 6” hole 🕳🎣

Offline kpd145

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Shove 'em in
« Reply #3 on: Feb 24, 2021, 06:17 PM »
Search the forums.

There is a few threads that will give you a lot of info on the 24v

;)
"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming, "Wow! What a RIDE!"--Hunter S. Thompson

Offline SwampRat

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Feb 25, 2021, 09:50 PM »
I love my 40v 10 inch only 22lbs and i have never gone past 3rd light of battery gage yet.  Amazing power with no gas, have had a few yrs now very impressed.
><(((,(((,(@>   j````````j`````````j```````````

><(((,(@>
                                     ><(((,(@>

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.