New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: Billionaire Boyz Club  (Read 22265 times)

Offline harpoonlocke

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Billionaire Boyz Club
« Reply #240 on: Dec 31, 2014, 02:53 PM »
You guys getting in on the Winter Classic Tournament? Might be a good idea if you're hitting Tupper - there are some monster pike and walleye in those waters!!

We love pike fishing in Tupper you're spot on about the pike fishing we have had some good action! Hopefully we will be able to attend the tournament but we may be in Maine at that time. I've seen the photos and videos and it looks like people really do well.
Check out the blog aacfishing.blogspot.co m

Offline Finders Keepers

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Capt. Finders Keepers
« Reply #241 on: Dec 31, 2014, 04:40 PM »
I think you're referring to the Ice Pro-Am Tournament events, which will be running on Chaumont Bay, Black Lake, Oneida Lake, and Sodus Bay this year. The NYS Winter Classic is a new statewide event we are running this year, that includes all waterways (ice, open water, rivers, etc.), running from Jan. 1st through Feb. 22nd. 7 species of fish, 29 weigh-in stations across the state, paying down top 5 to start and up to 20 places depending on the number of anglers signed up. Registration is only $25, and $10 additional for the Lunker Pool (top 3 in each category). Check it out at: www.NYSwinterclassic.c om

Tim Thomas
NYS Ice Pro-Am Corporation
President & CEO

Finders Keepers Sportfishing
Captain

Offline harpoonlocke

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #242 on: Dec 31, 2014, 04:52 PM »
I think you're referring to the Ice Pro-Am Tournament events, which will be running on Chaumont Bay, Black Lake, Oneida Lake, and Sodus Bay this year. The NYS Winter Classic is a new statewide event we are running this year, that includes all waterways (ice, open water, rivers, etc.), running from Jan. 1st through Feb. 22nd. 7 species of fish, 29 weigh-in stations across the state, paying down top 5 to start and up to 20 places depending on the number of anglers signed up. Registration is only $25, and $10 additional for the Lunker Pool (top 3 in each category). Check it out at: www.NYSwinterclassic.c om
[/quote

I was getting mixed up with the Ice Pro-Am thank you for the clarification. That tournament sounds awesome we will definitely look into that. Thanks again!
Check out the blog aacfishing.blogspot.co m

Offline manbearpig99

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #243 on: Feb 01, 2016, 02:08 AM »
Alright, fellas, manbearpig has left the great white north and it appears my fellow compatriots have failed to keep our devoted fans updated for about a year.  I did manage to make it back for the very, very first ice of 2016 and we caught a few decent pike, one with really cool markings, and a bass on Adirondack lake http://aacfishing.blogspot.com/2016/01/ice-fishing-report-182016.html that's the link if you're interested.  The blog is looking good and has lots of good info and updates. Hopefully the swift kick in the rear I gave the remaining NY boyz will result in some more updates for you fine fellows, after all, this was where we started. 

Keep on keepin' on and tight lines.
- half man, half bear, half pig

http://aacfishing.blogspot.com is the official BBC/AAC Blog

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.