Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1609697 times)

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #22290 on: Jan 24, 2021, 07:56 AM »
2* this morning.
F/H4, well you are getting some fish. 11lb walleye may be hard to beat, but good luck.
Eddie, a least no skunk, good luck this morning.
Dinner was good last night, buffalo/chicken mac and cheese.
Amber got an early Birthday present this morning. She hit a deer on the way into DD. She is fine, the car not so much. It did a number on the car.
Bowling has been cancelled for at least tonight due to a Pos test.
Have a good day and be safe....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline Rowdie

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Old Wrestling Coach
« Reply #22291 on: Jan 24, 2021, 08:54 AM »
Morning guys and gals.  4* here in ND today.  Low of 3* last night so I hope it adds a little bit of ice to our situation.
"Once you've wrestled, everything else in life is easy"  Dan Gable

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #22292 on: Jan 24, 2021, 09:13 AM »
Good Morning ER's hope all are well. A few inches of fresh white not much hope tonights snow is not much also. Eddie good you had some action and were able to put some on the table.  To all going out today good luck. Packer game today.

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #22293 on: Jan 24, 2021, 12:31 PM »
Well caught a walleye last night and a ling but nothing worth weighing but still had fun. Oh and have been using the blue tipz and I have found one angle that they do not like for the transmitter  to sound but all in all a good time and have gone out at least 400 yards and stull worked out there. Here is home away from home and the fish and some veiws i have had for the last few days.

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #22294 on: Jan 24, 2021, 12:42 PM »
Nice set up Fish :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

WS

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #22295 on: Jan 24, 2021, 04:44 PM »
Very nice set up 🤗🤗
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #22296 on: Jan 25, 2021, 02:36 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  10* and clear this am, the winds have calmed down (figures), high of 27 today.

FH4... thanks for sharing your weekend derby with us all here, great stuff!  :clap:  That sure is one sweet home away from home for the ice!!  :bow:
  OG...all I could find yesterday were pretty much dinks interested in biting, but I did land my first fish of the season on that 1.5lb test line you sent me!  :thumbsup:
  Rowdie...good luck if you’re heading out today!   :thumbsup:
  H2...that’s to bad someone tested positive with the bowling, hopefully that’s as far as it went.  :thumbsup:  Did you see many out on the reservoir over the weekend?
  I-45...hopefully they can get your wife’s diagnosis figured out soon, thoughts and prayers sent her way.  :thumbsup: 
  Marv...looks like we might see your snow moving in here tomorrow, calling for a few inches.
  Jeff..glad the electrical problems are fixed, good deal on that!  :thumbsup:  Best of luck with the fishing today!
  Wally... hope you had/having a great time with the family...safe travels back home!   :thumbsup:

Fished from just before sunrise till 11am yesterday, very slow bite and couldn’t locate much for keeper size fish. Was all good though, enjoyed the time out less the wind trying to open up my flip over and sending me sailing, lol. Going to try a few modifications I searched for on the site and see how that works out.
  Back to the grind this morning, jackhammers will be firing up at 5am .... Cawfee’s on!
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #22297 on: Jan 25, 2021, 04:41 AM »

Good morning Eddie, ER's,
                         It's 1* here on my hill with clear sky. ::)
                         Eddie.......Sorry that the bite was slow, that's what everyone is saying on pan fish. :blink: What I do when it's windy, I drill my hole
                 then scoop water on the ice where I want my shanty and let it freeze in, keeps it from blowing away, unless you have 100mph winds. lol. :roflmao:
                 My #3 son went Saturday for Lakers and they were hitting pretty good. :thumbsup:
                         H2l..........I'm sorry to read that bowling was canceled due to Covid. :%$#!:
                         Marv........I hope it didn't take you long to clear the snow. :unsure:
                         Fish.........That's a nice set up you have. :thumbsup: :clap: Did place at all in the fishing derby? ???
                         Wally........I hope you had a good weekend with the grandkids. :thumbsup:
                         I didn't do much yesterday, I got my tip ups re-rigged and then went to the dump. then it was football in the afternoon.
                         Jon and I are hitting the ice at noon.
                         I hope everyone has a good Monday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #22298 on: Jan 25, 2021, 04:50 AM »
Good morning Eddie! Good morning everyone  :bow:

+10 with a high of 19 later today, looks to be a nice one.

Eddie..... Congratulations on a fun day on the ice :icefish: Wishing you and the crew a good day with the hammers :thumbsup:

IW.... hope your gear is ready to go :thumbsup: I bet your wife is pretty happy about Brady going to the Super Bowl :thumbsup:

WW..... Safe travels if heading back today :thumbsup:

h2l... hope you are back on the lanes soon :thumbsup:

Yesterday I noticed a pulley wobbling on my snowblower. I am pretty sure a bearing is about to go, will know more today when I tear into it.

Good morning IW!

Hope everyone has a good day :thumbsup: Stay safe and healthy.

WS

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #22299 on: Jan 25, 2021, 05:38 AM »
0* this morning.
F/H4, that is a nice set-up. Nice walleye, never caught a ling. Sure is flat land.
WS, good luck with the snow blower.
Eddie, there were a few out on ice. The wife took a ride yesterday and said there are a few shanties out on the lake now. It was a nice "cool" sunny day.
IW, good luck today.
Got to watch the games, wasn't that happy with the scores. Going to be taking Amber into work for the next day or so, until they get their rental. They are going to pick up her car today and get it into a shop.
Hope everyone has a great Monday....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #22300 on: Jan 25, 2021, 06:05 AM »
Morning all,

H2L.....glad it was only Amber's car damaged  :thumbsup:   sorry to hear bowling was canceled  :(

WS.....hope the snowblower fix is an easy one  :flex:

IW.....good luck today  :tipup:

Eddie....go figure the wind blows like crazy all weekend then dies down comes Monday morning  ::)

FH4.....nice rig  :thumbsup:  congrats on the fishing  :clap:

IFF.....sorry to hear your daughter and family had a change of plans, hope the visit will still happen at some point  :-\

Had a great visit with the family this weekend  :thumbsup: :clap:  even managed to see one of the hockey games  ;)   came home last night, sure is quiet around here  :unsure:

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #22301 on: Jan 25, 2021, 06:16 AM »
Good Morning ER's  Good job with the light line Mason. IW hope you and #3 do well again. Packer game stunk for both teams. I made a few predictions on the Brady or Rodgers thread. After the game I had to look up box score- Rodgers 0 yards running? WS hope your blower issue is a easy fix. Shamu heading out soon? FH4 wow what a nice rig you got there. Have a nice day all.

Offline Capt.Jim-N.J.

« Reply #22302 on: Jan 25, 2021, 09:22 AM »
Battling a head/chest cold - I'm still alive - not 19 related
Now is the time for all good men and women to engage in the sport of ice fishing

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #22303 on: Jan 25, 2021, 11:51 AM »
Well no placing this year but still fun. They had a record number of 463 participants this year. In the link to the face book page for B&K shoreline stop as they were the ones putting it on. They have some photos of the last couple of years the walleye and perch weigh in were way down but the trout and ling were way up.

https://www.facebook.com/bkshoreline97/

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #22304 on: Jan 25, 2021, 12:22 PM »
Good Afternoon Everyone, Sunny day out today. Waiting for my back pain Dr to call for a teleconference to see how the last procedure went and to see where we go from here. My wife is working today and the girls at work are having a baby shower for one of the nurses. Will be a good break from all the sadness there.

Fish, Sounds like you had a great time. Your rig is incredible.

Captain Jim, Hope you feel better. Stay hydrated and get lots of rest. You don’t want it to turn into the Covid.

Old Goat, Hope everything is well with you.

WallyWorld, Glad you had a safe trip back home. How was the hockey game?

Hunts2long, Important thing is Amber is ok. That’s to bad about bowling being canceled.

Ice Wanderer, Good luck today on the ice today.

Whopper Stopper, Hope it was a easy fix on the snowblower.

Mason Eddie, Hopefully you don’t have to worry about to many protesters.

I hope everyone has a great and safe day. Tight lines to those on the ice.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #22305 on: Jan 25, 2021, 08:25 PM »
WW: well daughter checked in saying they would be on there way today, then got msg they were in a whiteout storm in Nebraska, interstate 80 closed from York to Grand Island.  So checked into a hotel, blizzard dumping a foot or more of snow, plows not able to keep up so spending the night.  One of the msg's back and forth she tells me they got stuck in the parking lot for a little bit, 3 foot drift front and rear. :whistle: but not a total problem kicked in the 4 wheel drive.  So expect once the snow moves on they will be in here sometime after noonish.

Capt-Jim, glad its not 19, Pat might concur, chicken soup  :thumbsup:

Was amazed how fast the time goes when I did absolutely nothing today.  Think I lost my list ? :unsure: :whistle:

Seeing some ice making, or holding temps next couple days so might find myself gazing at some local ice. and get in some  :icefish:

stay safe all

Bud

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #22306 on: Jan 25, 2021, 10:03 PM »
Good evening made a road trip on Sunday stopped at one of my county parks lake their still partially open lots of geese and ducks enjoying the water. Also stopped at one lake in Ulster county some people out fishing hopefully i can go there for a few hours either this coming Saturday or Sunday.Weather guessers calling for snow/Wintry mix for my area tomorrow  early estimates 1 to 3 inches of snow.
Eddie good to read you got out over the weekend and caught enough yellow perch for a meal plus avoided taking a ride in your shelter.
Ice Wanderer glad you figured out the trailer lights problem and had a warm shop to do the repairs. Hope you and Jon had a good outing today. Congratulations to son#3 on catching a few lake trout.
Whopper Stopper may you have your snow blower up and running. Best to your SIL in her search for a Buick Enclave.
Icefisher-45 may doctors find the cause of your wife's constant tiredness. Best to you with the teleconference.
Hunts2long glad Amber was not injured in her collision with the deer.  Sorry to hear bowling was canceled.
Rowdie those temperatures should help with ice formation.
Fish/hunt4ever thank you for the reports/ photos from the tournament. Nice looking fishing trailer.
Wallyworld happy to read you had a good visit with your son and his family. How did the grandchildren's teams due with their games.
Capt.JIm may you be feeling better soon glad your symptoms are not Covid-19 related.
IFF sounds like one bad snow storm good your daughter and grandson were able to find a motel room. Safe travels to them for the rest of trip to see you.

Keep safe and try to stay healthy everyone.
 Steve

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #22307 on: Jan 26, 2021, 02:40 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  16* and fairly calm this am, snow moving in around noon, expecting about 6”, high in the mid 20’s.

Steve...glad you found some ice, best of luck with the fishing this weekend!   :thumbsup:
  Bud...best wishes and safe travels to your daughter and grandson!   :thumbsup:
  I-45...hope you received some good news from the Dr. yesterday!   :thumbsup:
  FH4...thanks for the link, will check that out on break today!   :thumbsup:
  Capt.J...best wishes battling the bug, glad to read not Covid related Sir!   :thumbsup:
  OG..count me in on your squares if it’s a go, great idea!   :thumbsup:
  Wally...glad you had a great time visiting the family, I’m certain that trip was extra special.  :clap: :bow:  :thumbsup:
  H2...forgot to mention about Ambers deer accident, glad she was alright. Best wishes on the repairs!
  Marv...thanks, hope the snowblower is back up and running!  :thumbsup: 
  Jeff...thanks for the tip! I have an extra long rope on my flip over and put it under the sled then tied it off on my auger...worked but still moved getting hit with those gusts, lol. Hope you and Jon landed on some fish yesterday...nice day to be out!   :thumbsup:

Well our crew didn’t become multi millionaires with the MegaMilliions drawing. We had $180 worth of chances...believe we got $2 back on our investment..Doh!
  Running a few minutes behind, but the Cawfee’s ready...

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #22308 on: Jan 26, 2021, 03:55 AM »

Good morning Eddie, ER's,
                                 It's 14* and clear here on my hill. Snow is in the forecast. ::)
                                 Eddie.........I'm sorry the you and the crew have to still go to work. :whistle: With the number of people trying to win really
                        puts the odds up there. :unsure:
                                 Capt..........I hope you can shake that cold, how many more trips do you have to make back to NJ? ???
                                 Bud...........I hope your daughter and family make it thru the storm ok and have a safe trip to you. :thumbsup:
                                 Wally.........I'm glad your time out in Ma. had a little of everything, how did the grandkids game go? ???
                                 H2l...........I hope it's an easy fix for Amber's car, deer accidents are my worst nightmare, I'm glad she's OK. :thumbsup:
                                 Fish..........I will check that link out after I post this. Thanks. :flex:
                                 Steve........Take advantage of what ice you found, what's you best go to lake down there. ???
                                 Marv.........I hope you were able to fix the snow blower with out much difficulty. :flex:
                                 I-45..........Hoping you got a positive report from the Dr. :thumbsup:
                                 Dave.........Thanks for the artic vortex, the southeren of bLake George froze overnight Sunday in to Monday. The bad thing
                        some idiot went out and had to be rescued by the airboat rescue squad. Not sure if he was trrying to go fishing or just out for a walk? :cookoo:
                                 Jon and I got out late arond 1:30 pm the jigging was slow but I had some flags to chase and caught some good sized white fish.
                                 Not fishing today but are planing a Lake trout day to morrow
                                 I hope everyone has a good Tuesday either at work or out. Stay safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #22309 on: Jan 26, 2021, 05:01 AM »
Good morning Eddie, IW! Good morning everyone :bow:

+12 with a slight breeze  heading up to 16 later today.

OG.....not sure if I will put Shamu out anymore this season or not. Not saying I won't take my portable out a few times.

Capt.Jim.....Best wishes sent you can conquer the bug in record time :thumbsup:

h2l..... Hope Amber can get her car fixed up without too much of a wait. Dang deer, I have clobbered my share they sure can screw up a persons day :%$#!:

Bud..... Best wishes to the travelers :thumbsup:

mr.clean..... She has been on the hunt for a year so I am something will pop before spring.

45..... Best wishes sent on a some good news from the Dr.  :thumbsup:

Eddie.....Dang it anyway I was pulling for you hitting the MegaMilliions :%$#!: The way our luck has been we get excited when we hit 1 number ;D

IW.....Congrats on white fish. Are you going to smoke them ???

WW.....Does your house have an Echo Lol Hope you are all rested and ready for  :icefish:

Yesterdays blower fix was a disaster but all is well now. The short version is *&^%$#@#$%^& :roflmao: The dang bearing wasn't shot, and it was fine the way it was. I had the blower on and off 4x before I figured out the belt just needed to be tightened. Once I did that the idler wheel wheel settled down and the belt ran smooth. Did I mention that I could have tightened it with blower attached in less than 10 minutes ??? Life seemed simpler in the drinking days ???

Hope you all have a good day :thumbsup: Stay safe and healthy.

WS

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #22310 on: Jan 26, 2021, 06:22 AM »
7* this morning.
They came and got Amber's car yesterday. She picks up a rental car this morning. NOW, for the rest of the story. I had to go in and pick up her BF at 9 last night. You know what I am going to say, about 2 miles from the house a deer ran out, I was just about stopped but clipped it. Cracked the bumper on my Jeep. The wife was not happy. I had to take Amber into work this morning and the wife told me NOT to take her CRV, we need at least one car to go to NYC.

WW, glad you have a good visit with the family.

WS, the problem with those "drinking days" is we don't remember them.

Hope everyone as a great day and stay well...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #22311 on: Jan 26, 2021, 06:30 AM »
Good Morning Everyone, 15* here and cloudy. Supposed to get some snow this afternoon. I think they are talking 3 to 5 inches. Teleconference went well. Still amazed I have to pay a deductible as it’s counted as a office visit. Next step is a neuro stimulator. Before anything else can be done I have to see a Psychiatrist to rule out mental illness. Not sure my back sees that connection. My wife is working today. She got home late a few deaths in the icu yesterday Covid related.

Whopper Stopper, The important thing is that the snowblower is fixed. Hopefully you get out on the ice soon.

Ice Wanderer, Sounds like a good day on the ice. I live vicariously thru you guys.

Mason Eddie, I’m sorry you and the rest of the crew didn’t become multi millionaires.

Mr Clean, Hopefully you can get out on the ice this weekend.

IFF, Safe travels to your family. That’s good they were able to find a hotel.

I hope everyone has a great day and a safe one. Tight lines to those on the ice today.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #22312 on: Jan 26, 2021, 06:45 AM »
Hunts2long, Your wife does have a point. Important thing is everyone is ok.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #22313 on: Jan 26, 2021, 06:57 AM »
Morning all,

H2L.....glad the damage on the Jeep was minor  :o  hope the deer settle down some place AWAY from the road   ;D

IF45.....finally a little progress  :thumbsup:  sorry to hear of the patients passing  :'(

WS.....funny story of the blower repair  :roflmao:  probably not so funny on your end tho  :nono: :wacko:  glad it's fixed and ready to go again   :flex:
sure do miss all the commotion for awhile after visiting  :(

Eddie.....remember "money is the root of all evil"   :whistle:  better to not win a billion $$$ and stay grounded  ;)2  aahh, who am I kidding, I bought tickets too  ::)

IFF.....glad the family was able to ride the storm out in a warm hotel room  :thumbsup:  fingers crossed for a safe final leg to your driveway  :)

CapJ....hope you're feeling better soon  ;)

IW.....at least you got out and kept the skunk away  ;)

MrC.....fingers crossed this cold snap freezes the lakes and the snow doesn't do too much insulating   :unsure:

The hockey games Saturday were 1 win, 1 tie and 1 loss. We got to see the oldest granddaughter's game (she made the girl's varsity team) which was a 3-3 tie making them undefeated so far  :flex: 

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #22314 on: Jan 26, 2021, 07:29 AM »
Well back to the grind yesterday and what a day, now my coworker is out of town traveling and things around here were not perfect and issues arose so the first day back to work was a long one.  Glad everyone likes the home away from home, the only thing that I have been trying to do is find a blanket or something to cover the back door when it is closed, all the wear from taking the wheelers in and out has the door not fitting right and the gaskets do not touch all the spots anymore so lets a little draft in at times, we have a temp fix with a tarp that works really well, and when I have the heating buddies running the heater in the camper does not turn on that much so the batteries last longer and do not have to run the generator as much.  We have liked this camper and hopefully can get the dang thing paid off and not owe anything on it, but hopefully here in a couple more years we will have everything paid off, if we can keep on track and the job keeps going and the pay checks keep rolling in.  Crazy times we are living in with this gets shut down, more unemployed, the Covid, all I can say is glad I can get out and fish and hunt some to relieve some of the stresses of life, I try not to let things I cannot control bug me but sometimes it just cannot be helped.

Glad everyone is doing good on here, tight lines and good fishing if anyone is out or going to be out soon.  Stay safe and warm.

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #22315 on: Jan 26, 2021, 07:08 PM »
Good evening snow falling since mid morning not much on the ground maybe 2 inches. Grounds maintenance company has plowed assume in the morning I will receive robo-call to move vehicle so snow can be cleared.I hope everyone in this storm's path comes through it in good shape.
Eddie sorry you and the crew did not hit the mega-Millions jackpot and still have to report to work. Look at your local baits shops and bigger Sporting goods stores in the Albany area you may find an anchoring system for your shelter or at least anchors and then get your own straps and other hardware need to anchor your shelter on windy days.
Ice Wanderer when possible the lake I county park I visited on Sunday is where I do most of my ice fishing. The lake is only 40 acres so if you move enough usually find fish and can bring a few onto the ice surface.I know this is not the sfaest pratice but often have to fish alone and this park has plenty of activity with walkers,joggers ,etc. so feel a little safer if something were to happen and i needed assistance of some type. I saw the story about rescue in the Lake George thread glad everyone got out and is recovering. Best to you and Jon with tomorrow's trip. Enjoy the white fish.
Whopper Stopper may your SIL find the right Enclave for her soon one year is a long time to be car searching. Good to read you have the snow blower running may you not have scraped any knuckles or cut fingers doing the repair.You may want to make a note a keep with the snow blower's manual (if you have one) that it is possible to tighten the belt without having to remove the blower chute.
Hunts2long sorry to hear you also had a run-in with a deer glad you are not injured. May you get the Jeep repaired quickly. Safe travels to you and your wife with the NYC trips and all the best with her surgery.
Icefisher-45 like all of us your back doctor has his expenses and need to make his living so you are charged for a tele-conference visit. Insurance companies find more ways to get out of meeting their obligations to pay you for your claims,mental illness ::). Thank you to your wife and her coworker for all their work during this pandemic. Congratulations to her coworker and best to her with the pregnancy .
Wallyworld congrats to your oldest granddaughter for playing on the varsity team and her team being undefeated so far this season. Best to all of the grandchildren and their teammates this season.
Fish/hunt4ever may your work week get better. Nice that you are now back at home and not traveling each week.
Oldsailor may all be well with the family and you.
Tomturkey same sentiment for you and your family. Has your grandson had a chance to fish with your gear yet or still waiting on the ice or finding free time.
SpitzoMT may all be good with you. Have you had the chance to fish and enjoy the beauty of Montana recently.

Have a safe and good night.
 Steve

Offline SpitzoMT

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • FLX-28 Ultra Pack
« Reply #22316 on: Jan 26, 2021, 07:51 PM »
SpitzoMT may all be good with you. Have you had the chance to fish and enjoy the beauty of Montana recently.

Have a safe and good night.
 Steve

I haven't been out anymore Steve. My wife tested positive for Covid19 on the 16th & was put in isolation. I've tested negative twice now & this is the last day of my quarantine. Wife went back to work today & I'm going back tomorrow. We're hoping to hit the hardwater this weekend. Will be nice to get out after being on C19 house arrest for so long haha. Take care !!

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #22317 on: Jan 27, 2021, 02:01 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  24* and light snow falling, looks like about 6”” on the ground, high of 27 today.

Just a quick hello this am before heading out to snowblow...catch-up to everyone this afternoon!  :thumbsup:  Cawfee’s on...

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #22318 on: Jan 27, 2021, 03:11 AM »
Good morning Eddie! Good morning everyone :bow:

11 may get to +15 later today.

Eddie good luck getting the snow detail taken care of :thumbsup:

I am off to the jungle in a little while, they say I need to get some blood work done.

Hope you all have a good day :thumbsup: Stay safe and healthy.

WS

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #22319 on: Jan 27, 2021, 05:08 AM »
Morning all,

Spitz......glad to hear the isolation/quarantine times are over  :clap:  enjoy being "free" again  ;)

Eddie.....hope the snow removal went well and the drive to work wasn't too slick   :flex:

WS.....fingers crossed it's just routine blood work and nothing new popping up  :unsure:

MrC.....think we got 5-6" of snow, hard to tell with the strong winds causing blowing and drifting snow  :wacko:

IW.....good luck if heading out today  :tipup:

FH4.....maybe a couple moving blankets hung from a heavy duty curtain rod would help with the draft  ;)2 

Looks like some near or below zero temps coming the next few days, fingers crossed the wind blew most of the snow off the lakes so we can get on some ice here locally  :tipup: might have to do some recon soon  ;)2

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.