South Dakota > Ice Fishing South Dakota

Any new equipment this year?

(1/3) > >>

majormaj:
I have already dropped a ton on new stuff for this year.  Mainly jigs, plastics, line, a new pair of boots, and new flasher.  Hopefully I am set so I can spend my money getting to and from a bunch of lakes this winter.

Anyone else go balls out yet? 

stumper:
Picked up a couple cameras earlier this summer and just picked up another LX5 and a new panning camera. Also snagged one of those "Glow'N'Go" lights and a "heat pump". Oh and one of those auto jiggers .Im gonna use it on a decoy rod. A TON of new jigs and a couple new boat seats I snatched up yesterday,1 for the new scout and one for my Yukon.  Still planning on picking up an Icegator as well. Hmmm, wonder what I am forgetting...

stumper:
I forgot all about the Humminbird 797SI I bought for locating structure and the balance beam I got for comparing fish. ::)

Rob Wasser:
New GPS, Garmin GPS76CSX...LOVE IT!

highsparks:
   Commando one man , Strikelite  auger , Marcum lx-5 , Strikemaster Hardwater ware suit.  08 Polaris Sportsman 800 Ho Efi , Just ordered a R2tec Frabill 7080 shack , a couple more bro rods from frabill , a Frabill long handled ice scoop , lots of awesome Kodiak jigs and spoons , Couple okuma hardstone reels.   i pretty much sold everything and started over ....lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version