Ice Fishing Tips -Check your local regulations! > Northern Pike

Pike lures

(1/3) > >>

Esox fisherman:
I have 2 lures to try on the ice and was wondering what your opinions were
5”Gary Yamamoto senko color perch wacky rigged
Jigging a small daredevle after see someone else succeed(was wondering how to fish it for best results)
 Any other ideas would be great too

river_scum:
snap jig the dardevil

blade baits, large jiggin raps, large plastic of all kinds, weighted rattle traps.  they arent picky about what they bite imo  i mostly just tip up fish them though.  live chub gill perch....... whatever i can catch id bait.

Esox fisherman:

--- Quote from: river_scum on Oct 07, 2021, 08:30 PM ---snap jig the dardevil

blade baits, large jiggin raps, large plastic of all kinds, weighted rattle traps.  they arent picky about what they bite imo  i mostly just tip up fish them though.  live chub gill perch....... whatever i can catch id bait.

--- End quote ---

Idk I have only had success with bass minnows but not pike minnows but just curious if these would work and thx for the tip on the daredevle. How long should I pause between snaps

And do you have any opinion on the perch colored senko

DR.SPECKLER:
I spring/summer fish a lake that has more pike and bass than anything.out of the 10 years ive fished senko wacky worms there, i have never caught a pike on one.i change to a spinner bait or spoon and nail them.ive come to the conclusion that pike do not like senkos all that much.

Esox fisherman:
Oh I got 1 and have lost 2 on them in my brief time targeting them with it

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version