Author Topic: Belated Thanks and open water posts....  (Read 1800 times)

Offline Iceman Cometh

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Hardwater Walker
Belated Thanks and open water posts....
« on: Feb 29, 2004, 04:36 AM »
Just wanted to give a belated thanks to all you guys out there who helped me so much this season( I thought about naming each one of you and realized I'd be up all night typing!) Thanks to the creator of the the The Shanty-sorry Iceteamer's, though I swear by alot of the gear and tackle and lets face it, hands down Genz and the boys revolutionalized and now maybe somewhat to the detrement of the sport, commercialized it(just because it's increased the fishing pressure, at least it's made it more popular), but, to get back to the point in this run on sententence, the Ice team's web page sucks! It's slipping each year. Five years ago I was a novice, but luckily I did my research, went out bought a fish trap 2, fat boys, HT icelite blue poles ,ect. and every thing was groovy. Even the cheap little 1 folded page newsletter from ice team impressed me. But like I've said the webpage itself (other than a few bells and whistles) hasn't changed much. With all this being said though one area I can commend them on and probably should've written there i now realize, is in the area of the trap attacks. Anyway, I didn't strt this topic to talk about the iceteam, but to commend you guys, say yes I, too, will, miss the hardwater. It seemed like I only had enough time this season to get my system down of using my new "toys" correctly, or somewhat correctly(LOL) before the ice was gone! I will be returning back here from time to time to give you guys some open water posts, until then jiggle sticks
"If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, Infinite." --- William Blake

"There are things known and things unknown...in between are THE DOORS." --- Jim Morrison

Offline HEADHUNTER

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Praying for 3 more weeks of ice!
Re: Belated Thanks and open water posts....
« Reply #1 on: Mar 02, 2004, 01:57 PM »
We still have some ice.....ha ha Kim  ;)

Offline HEADHUNTER

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Praying for 3 more weeks of ice!
Re: Belated Thanks and open water posts....
« Reply #2 on: Mar 03, 2004, 06:23 AM »
jus kiddin...unless we build a bridge we dont have a chance

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.