The ice fishing VT boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: The bigwiggle will be fishing Bomo tomorrow at the green dump.  (Read 1494 times)

Offline thebigwiggle

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Love IceFishing for SMELT,PERCH,BLUEGILLS,CRAPPIE,
Hey  guys. I will be at the green dump fishing bomoseen tomorrow I am going to Jig for smelt a little bit but I am also going to set up tip ups which I never hardly do but I have some new jaw Jacker's that I am dying to try out and hopefully I'll get a brown trout on video of me catching and releasing it back into the waters. Also if you are a Vexliar user. Please stop by and say hello to me and I will give you some free stuff from Vexilar.

See ya there.
Bigwiggle
I do all types of fishing; but I am Die hard Ice angler.
I love Ice Fishing the lakes of Rutland County. Recently moved to NY and now will be Ice fishing the Lakes Of New York.

Offline miknvt

• IceShanty Rookie
  • How are they biting
Re: The bigwiggle will be fishing Bomo tomorrow at the green dump.
« Reply #1 on: Jan 23, 2015, 12:28 PM »
Yeah you and 800 other people. I will be wandering around looking for some striped natives. Good luck
There ain't no fish in this frogpond

Offline grampieshanty

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Jan 23, 2015, 03:47 PM »
Hey  guys. I will be at the green dump fishing bomoseen tomorrow I am going to Jig for smelt a little bit but I am also going to set up tip ups which I never hardly do but I have some new jaw Jacker's that I am dying to try out and hopefully I'll get a brown trout on video of me catching and releasing it back into the waters. Also if you are a Vexliar user. Please stop by and say hello to me and I will give you some free stuff from Vexilar.

See ya there.
Bigwiggle
Pressure cracks have the entrances at the access blocked off .Be careful.
A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work

Offline ICE_HOOK

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Fish now or never !!!!!!!
« Reply #3 on: Jan 23, 2015, 04:26 PM »
Thanks for the heads up Grampyshanty - don't like pressure cracks! Hope that crack by your shanty freezes over.Be there tmr!

Offline thebigwiggle

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Jan 23, 2015, 08:47 PM »
Thanks for the heads up Grampyshanty - don't like pressure cracks! Hope that crack by your shanty freezes over.Be there tmr!
Ice hook if you see me out there tomorrow come over and say hi and I'll give you some stuff I have for free
I love Ice Fishing the lakes of Rutland County. Recently moved to NY and now will be Ice fishing the Lakes Of New York.

Offline thebigwiggle

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5 on: Jan 23, 2015, 08:50 PM »
[/quote
Yes I did see it the other day when I was over there I was there Thursday night. And look like your ShaNty was headed down into the water.  I'm just kidding. But I did see a bunch of people fishing all around the shanty. They told me all the perch wete biting over there so I might have to invade your area tomorrow. LOL

Offline ICE_HOOK

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #6 on: Jan 24, 2015, 03:47 PM »
Bigwiggle- there was more than 800 others out there and didn't see ya! We were towards 88
and catching only smelt , we had 16 tip ups out and only one flag that spit it out on its run. Friend had a small smelt on it for bait! Pulling jacks and water just gushing out the hole by shore! Ice was making all kinds of noise! Weird! Pressure crack did not look good at green dump access. Hope everyone got off OK! Try again tmr.

Offline Little Brown Dog

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • My fishing partner
« Reply #7 on: Jan 24, 2015, 07:33 PM »
Little Brown Dog was running around out there, managed to get a couple Master Angler worthy catches out there.  Saw the Big Wiggle, but since I was using my Marcum to catch all my fish, I did't qualify for any of his free stuff!

"My biggest worry is that when I die, my wife will sell all of my ice fishing gear for what I told her I paid for it"

Offline ICE_HOOK

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #8 on: Jan 25, 2015, 04:55 AM »
LBD , hope I do as well as you today because all I could catch yesterday was those darn smelt!

Offline Little Brown Dog

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • My fishing partner
« Reply #9 on: Jan 25, 2015, 06:38 AM »
LBD , hope I do as well as you today because all I could catch yesterday was those darn smelt!

9" smelt will qualify!

"My biggest worry is that when I die, my wife will sell all of my ice fishing gear for what I told her I paid for it"

Offline pikeslayer31

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #10 on: Jan 26, 2015, 01:01 PM »
BigWiggle, it was great to see you out there Saturday. Even my friend Kade was stoked to see the BigWiggle himself.  ;D

Offline ICE_HOOK

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #11 on: Jan 26, 2015, 03:20 PM »
Its time to see a new video with your fiance! She adds to your excitement on catching fish!

Offline thebigwiggle

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12 on: Jan 26, 2015, 05:19 PM »
BigWiggle, it was great to see you out there Saturday. Even my friend Kade was stoked to see the BigWiggle himself.  ;D

Thanks and I am sure we will bump into each other again sometime. Thanks for your support

Offline thebigwiggle

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #13 on: Jan 26, 2015, 05:22 PM »
Its time to see a new video with your fiance! She adds to your excitement on catching fish!

Hopefully soon Ice Hook , Her only requirement is the weather has to be above 35 degrees  ::) ::) ::) I was out there Saturday but i did not make my way down to the 88 shanty , I will next time. Plus when i do see ya out there i will have some goodies for ya.  ;) ;)

talk to you soon

Offline ICE_HOOK

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #14 on: Jan 26, 2015, 05:32 PM »
Thanks Big wiggle! Will see ya out there!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.