Author Topic: Armrests for Otter seats?  (Read 941 times)

Offline mnhunter2

• IceShanty Rookie
Armrests for Otter seats?
« on: Feb 14, 2023, 12:46 PM »
Anyone know if you can use the Clam armrests on otter seats or can you buy arm rest for the otter seats?

Offline hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
Re: Armrests for Otter seats?
« Reply #1 on: Feb 15, 2023, 08:41 AM »
I am assuming that Clam uses a common swivel mount ...Otter appears to use the same swivel mount as well . If the arms attach to these then you should be able to achieve instillation .  I could not find any video/instruction manual for the Clam arm rest ..May be Email Clam ...they may give you a heads up on the manual and/or Otter instillation.

file:///C:/Users/tom/Downloads/Otter-Pro-XT-Lodge-08-17-15.pdf
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline cwavs1982

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2 on: Feb 15, 2023, 01:59 PM »
Anyone know if you can use the Clam armrests on otter seats or can you buy arm rest for the otter seats?

mnhunter2

check your pm's. I have a copy of the installation manual.  Send me your email and I can email you a copy.  Couldn't find a way to attach to a message
I do hunt, and I do fish, and I don't apologize to anybody for hunting and fishing - Norman Schwarzkopf

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #3 on: Feb 16, 2023, 04:07 AM »
mnhunter2

check your pm's. I have a copy of the installation manual.  Send me your email and I can email you a copy.  Couldn't find a way to attach to a message

Take a picture with your smartphone ..then you should be able to log into your IS account with your smartphone ..reply to this message and add image to the post . Your phones pictures should pop up from your phone gallery ...may take some looking to locate the picture .

Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline cwavs1982

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4 on: Feb 20, 2023, 09:26 AM »
Take a picture with your smartphone ..then you should be able to log into your IS account with your smartphone ..reply to this message and add image to the post . Your phones pictures should pop up from your phone gallery ...may take some looking to locate the picture .

Let’s try this - arm chair installation

I do hunt, and I do fish, and I don't apologize to anybody for hunting and fishing - Norman Schwarzkopf

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #5 on: Feb 20, 2023, 10:46 AM »

Offline cwavs1982

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #6 on: Feb 20, 2023, 12:54 PM »
 :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.