Author Topic: What’s up?  (Read 1341 times)

Offline Geezer_

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • friends with the same mental disorder....priceless
What’s up?
« on: Nov 17, 2022, 06:23 PM »
Hope everyone is doing well and ready for the hard deck. Is anyone thinking of Henry’s or Cascade this year? If the weather continues like today we should have a good ice year. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Offline fishonone

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • lets get it on
Re: What’s up?
« Reply #1 on: Nov 17, 2022, 07:33 PM »
Hey there young man I know I won’t be planning a trip to the place’s this year I plan on hit fontenelle and the gorge and the berry as of now glad your are doing good geezer

Offline muskyon46

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Wishin I was Fishin><{}:>
« Reply #2 on: Nov 18, 2022, 08:36 AM »
What's up Gale, it's not looking like a few of us will make Henry's or cascade this year. Like Lawrence said we're going to fish wyoming more than anything this year as we bought our non resident yearly license last feburary.  We found great ice and nice fish last year and are hoping for the same this season.
     Wyoming & Idaho    

Offline POk3s

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Gettin' JGGY with it!
« Reply #3 on: Nov 18, 2022, 12:07 PM »
Gale, I may go to Henry’s over thanksgiving weekend. Just depends what ices over here in Wyoming in the next 10 days. Which looking at the forecast, might be everything hahaha!

I also need To hit cascade one of these years too. I know I’m not one of the “Utah page” locals but I’m not bad for a step child  :roflmao: .

Anyway, if I make any plans I’ll make sure to let you know and see if you want in on them!

-Trent
Trent Williams
When hell freezes over, I’ll ice fish there too!

Offline Geezer_

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Nov 19, 2022, 10:35 AM »
What's up Gale, it's not looking like a few of us will make Henry's or cascade this year. Like Lawrence said we're going to fish wyoming more than anything this year as we bought our non resident yearly license last feburary.  We found great ice and nice fish last year and are hoping for the same this season.
Great keep me posted it would be nice to meet up with the gang and swap stories. Have poles will travel !

Offline Geezer_

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Nov 19, 2022, 10:37 AM »
Gale, I may go to Henry’s over thanksgiving weekend. Just depends what ices over here in Wyoming in the next 10 days. Which looking at the forecast, might be everything hahaha!

I also need To hit cascade one of these years too. I know I’m not one of the “Utah page” locals but I’m not bad for a step child  :roflmao: .

Anyway, if I make any plans I’ll make sure to let you know and see if you want in on them!

-Trent

Thanks Trent I appreciate it.

Offline Geezer_

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6 on: Nov 19, 2022, 10:39 AM »
Hey there young man I know I won’t be planning a trip to the place’s this year I plan on hit fontenelle and the gorge and the berry as of now glad your are doing good geezer
Thanks! I’m sure I will be able to make the Gorge or the Berry.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.