Author Topic: Marcum Roamer Shuttle system  (Read 2012 times)

Van Noord

Marcum Roamer Shuttle system
« on: Nov 01, 2022, 05:49 AM »
An exciting new product I recently picked up is the Marcum Roamer shuttle.

I always loved my little M1 and biggest and only complaint is that the flasher dial sat so low! The Roamer takes care of this and actually abandons the plastic shuttle system and incorporates everything into a convenient and smart hard/soft shell case.

It has transducer storage on the side as well as pockets for chargers and devices.
The Roamer is said to equip most other flasher models as well with similar width gimbal attachments as Marcum, such as Vexilar.

With my M1 equipped Roamer, I'm using a 10ah Marcum Brute lithium battery with Marcum USB port connections and a glow cup.

Offline Raquettedacker

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
Re: Marcum Roamer Shuttle system
« Reply #1 on: Nov 01, 2022, 05:52 AM »
Oh I like that..👍👍
Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand.
         The successful life were living has us feuding like the Hatfields and McCoys...
Pro Staff Member "Team Loser"

Offline hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #2 on: Nov 01, 2022, 06:42 AM »
That looks pretty neat .Will that set up fit into a bucket ? Getting the flasher unit up some will help with the neck strain ..my Vexilar Ultra pack has help with the neck strain since up grading from the original Pro Pack.
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline jrjach75

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3 on: Nov 01, 2022, 07:59 AM »
Looks like they took the idea of the Norsk brack pack and improved it. With the lithium battery that brack pack is a nice, ultralightweight, minimalist setup, I love it. I'm sure this pack is even better.

Offline Fishtrekker

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Nov 17, 2022, 05:50 PM »
That looks pretty neat .Will that set up fit into a bucket ? Getting the flasher unit up some will help with the neck strain ..my Vexilar Ultra pack has help with the neck strain since up grading from the original Pro Pack.

It does fit in a bucket  :thumbsup:

Offline ont_angler

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Nov 17, 2022, 06:42 PM »
An exciting new product I recently picked up is the Marcum Roamer shuttle.

I always loved my little M1 and biggest and only complaint is that the flasher dial sat so low! The Roamer takes care of this and actually abandons the plastic shuttle system and incorporates everything into a convenient and smart hard/soft shell case.

It has transducer storage on the side as well as pockets for chargers and devices.
The Roamer is said to equip most other flasher models as well with similar width gimbal attachments as Marcum, such as Vexilar.

With my M1 equipped Roamer, I'm using a 10ah Marcum Brute lithium battery with Marcum USB port connections and a glow cup.

How does the flasher mount inside the bag? Does the bag include a base for the unit to mount onto? Was wondering about one of these for a hummingbird unit but have yet to see how the inside mounting system is set up.
Thank you.

Offline mbart

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #6 on: Nov 17, 2022, 06:54 PM »
YouTube video on the roamer shuttle
&t=313s

Offline fishingeek

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #7 on: Dec 30, 2022, 07:23 AM »
Just picked one up myself to mount my M5. What a neat little protective bag. I also like how you can wrap the transducer cord around the transducer pocket attachment to keep it out of the way. The side storage with a zipper is a plus.

I only wished they made raised the base of the bag a little higher to keep slush and water off of it.

Offline fishingeek

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #8 on: Dec 30, 2022, 07:28 AM »
How does the flasher mount inside the bag? Does the bag include a base for the unit to mount onto? Was wondering about one of these for a hummingbird unit but have yet to see how the inside mounting system is set up.
Thank you.

There is a hole mount inside the bag where you can attach your flasher unit. You can use the gimbal that came with your flasher to screw it on in place.  I don't thing these will fit any Hummingbird or any LCD flasher. Just Marcum/Vexilar type.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.