Author Topic: cabin deposite notice for Derby Feb 12th and 13th  (Read 1039 times)

Offline bassin329

• Team IceShanty Regular
cabin deposite notice for Derby Feb 12th and 13th
« on: Aug 02, 2010, 03:25 PM »
Yea ha!!!!!

The Lazy E sent me my notice to send money to hold my cabin for the derby.  :tipup:
Respect the land and water you tread on, it's not just yours.

Offline duck doctor

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: cabin deposite notice for Derby Feb 12th and 13th
« Reply #1 on: Aug 02, 2010, 03:46 PM »
I hope to be spending the weekend on the ice!

surflizard

« Reply #2 on: Aug 03, 2010, 05:29 AM »
I'm swapping remodel labor to stay at the Governors Island property for the Derby weekend. The home owners is ecstatic about the repairs and is so glad to have someone watching the place for them, that they've given the Lizard pretty much free rein over there. WAAHHOO, hope we can put another fish on the board this year.  :thumbsup: :icefish:

Offline jackinthebobhouse

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Aug 03, 2010, 07:35 AM »
I'm swapping remodel labor to stay at the Governors Island property for the Derby weekend. The home owners is ecstatic about the repairs and is so glad to have someone watching the place for them, that they've given the Lizard pretty much free rein over there. WAAHHOO, hope we can put another fish on the board this year.  :thumbsup: :icefish:

Lizard, sounds like a super trade if you ask me. I'm just a tiny bit jealous. Maybe we will bump into you up there, we will be staying in Meredith, but we will be mobile too.

Offline james

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Aug 08, 2010, 09:57 AM »
I will be camped out there all weekend in the clam, as long as the wind dont scream.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.