Montana > Ice Fishing Montana

Argghh.... the agony of de-heat!!!!

(1/2) > >>

Walltrout:
Where's it coming from.   >:(  Two days ago it was below zero. Now above 50*.   :'(   

Whatpole:
65 here. I was going to try to make it out this weekend, but I don't feel like taking a cold water dip.  >:(

rezeye:
talk about HEAT!! I worked on my equipment all day sunday to go find ICE the next day instead woke up to flames at about 10:30 pm at some stupid peoples trailer who had a wood burning stove with one occupant on oxygen ,propane tank out front, wood piled against the house and the guy set his ash bucket out on the wood steps WITH FORTY MILE AN HOUR WINDS AND GUSTING :o WILL POST PICS LATER

Walltrout:
No plans yet.  Still got half an elk to butcher but that should be done tomorrow night. What cha thinkin??

Whatpole:
Supposed to be in the single digits for the lows, and high teens for the high the rest of the week. Looks like Sat. will be the coldest day. I am going to go to a reservoir about 70 miles away in hopes of that big pike that shook off last year.  :D :clap: Kids were riding 4-wheelers yesterday at the local pond, so there should be enough ice to walk on.  :woot: :thumbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version