Montana > Ice Fishing Montana

Ready for ICE!!!

<< < (5/5)

Walltrout:

--- Quote from: jigmaster5000 on Nov 12, 2007, 07:49 AM ---LOL I would, we were hunting public land and there was a stream of rigs containing orange clad nimrods driving up and down the road all day....get 1 1/2 miles from the truck though....

--- End quote ---

This boy almost jumped in the back of the truck.  Call me lazy but, I like em that way.

Here's the meat locker my kids will be traumatized..  Just kidding.  My daughter went with me to get all these and she thought it was the greatest thing because she loves to eat steak.

Dinga LING:
Hey,  Thanks Giving day here and it's cold and been cold for a couple days now.  Lows in the teens and highs in the low 30s.  Went to Helena today for turkey.  Lake Helena iced over. (not thick enough for this fat old cowboy yet) but ice just the same.  Houser had some ice near the causeway and in some bays but still needs some more cold days and nights.  Just enough ice for me to tune up the old tipups.

Have 3 more days of general hunting season.  I will have to get buisy and get another deer and I see they extended Elk season for 2 more weeks.  I might get a chance at one of those babys yet.  It has been so warm that I didn't even want to shoot one for fear it would spoil.  By the time I am done hunting, there should be enough ice for a good time if it stays cold.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version