Author Topic: Help us Pick our Spot at St Paul Ice Show and Michigan Ultimate Fishing  (Read 1303 times)

Offline WindRiderGear

• Iceshanty Sponsor
  • Team IceShanty Regular
We are planning on displaying this year at the St Paul Ice show and Michigan Ultimate Fishing Show. For those that are experience at each, which of these locations would you choose?

We look forward to meeting people there!

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
  • Inventor of Minnow Magic American Patriot
After driving up and hitting the St. Paul show for maybe 10 years, I'd take 1410/1408. Right next to the open display areas, and right off the Ice Castle house displays,  where folks kinda stop and chat.....
Once you're "in the hive", ya kinda rubberneck around and can lose focus by everyone crunched together.
The easiest access and most open displays get the most people standing and looking....Just advice from a  show-seasoned Minnysoda boy!  ;D
“The mass of men live lives of quiet desperation”  Thoreau

Offline WindRiderGear

• Iceshanty Sponsor
  • Team IceShanty Regular
After driving up and hitting the St. Paul show for maybe 10 years, I'd take 1410/1408. Right next to the open display areas, and right off the Ice Castle house displays,  where folks kinda stop and chat.....
Once you're "in the hive", ya kinda rubberneck around and can lose focus by everyone crunched together.
The easiest access and most open displays get the most people standing and looking....Just advice from a  show-seasoned Minnysoda boy!  ;D

Thanks. We were having a hard time deciding between the 1410 and the 1223 locations

Offline jpohlic

• Team IceShanty Regular
I've never been to these shows but have had displays in numerous trade shows and I think either 1410 or 1223 would be good.

1223 is right near an entrance but I think I'd go for 1410 just to be visible from the open seminar area. Based on past experience I'd stay away from the inner aisle locations if possible
The more I fish, the less I know about fishing...
Send me a PM if you'd like info about how I built my ice shack

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.