New Hampshire > Ice Fishing New Hampshire

equipment question

(1/4) > >>

stompa13i:
Hi all.  Been a couple years since I've been on.  Still go out a couple times a year but not as much as I used to.  Anyhow, I keep my gear in a storage unit and it was broken into last week and my gear was stolen.  Pack basket, traps and my auger.  I am working on identifying my equipment for a report and I cannot remember the brand name of my auger blade.  It is light blue...maybe Nils?  Are there any other blades this color?  Can see the auger blade (kind of) in this picture.  I know it is an 8" blade, attached to my icegator auger head.  Thanks for any help.

Tom

hardwater diehard:
My guess is a Strikemaster Mora auger

https://www.rapala.com/strikemaster/hand-ice-augers/mora-ice-augers/mora/Mora.html?cgid=strikemaster-hand-mora&taglist=StrikeMaster%7CHand%20Ice%20Augers%7CMora%20Ice%20Augers#start=1&cgid=strikemaster-hand-mora

SPIN 1:
That blows your stuff stolen.   From my view it looks like 8”ion gen 2 with battery and charger. 

skifisher:

--- Quote from: SPIN 1 on Mar 26, 2022, 03:02 PM ---That blows your stuff stolen.   From my view it looks like 8”ion gen 2 with battery and charger.

--- End quote ---
Wrong color auger. I agree with Strikemaster Mora on an Icegator head. From the blade cover, definitely NOT a Nils. Hope you recover your gear. Ski

stompa13i:
Now that I heard the name, I do think it was a strikemaster.   I remember those as being black, but the Mora is blue also. 

Thank you!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version