The ice fishing Wisconsin boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: Fish Fest for Support of Waukesha Parade Victim  (Read 1475 times)

Offline maximus4444

• IceShanty Rookie
Fish Fest for Support of Waukesha Parade Victim
« on: Feb 24, 2022, 12:59 PM »
I don't typically try to promote ice jamborees... mostly because I want the possibility of me winning!  But this is for a great cause.  An 8 year-old girl was struck by a driver/vehicle at the Waukesha Christmas Parade, along with many others injured and killed. 

The Golden Beavers are putting their Ice Fishing Fest on Silver Lake in Oconomowoc this Saturday, 2/26/2022.  They're be raffles, food, and fun; as well as some fishing clinics. 

35 deg and sunny this Saturday.  Looks like a beautiful day to be out on the ice!  Check out their page here:
https://www.goldenbeaversicefishing.com 

You can donate other ways if you're not able to make it to the lake.  If you own/run a business you can "Sponsor a Hole"!  It sounds like you get some marketing and some social media posts. 

Please take a look!

**I have no affiliation to this group.  But I noticed an ad in our local paper.  Then checked them out.  And they seem pretty legit.  Plus, the Waukesha Parade tragedy was basically in my backyard.  So this especially hits close to home.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.