Montana > Ice Fishing Montana

Source for wax worms near Bozeman

(1/2) > >>

FishDr88:
Hi All - new member here.  I'm trying to find a source for wax worms near Bozeman.  I found some at Petsmart but the quality isn't the greatest.  Anyone know where I can pick some up? I've found mealworms at several places but no wax worms.  Thanks for any help.

Apfickes:
I've found them at Walmart sometimes and the pet stores like you said.  Other than that it's all meal worms and maggots around bozeman. I've thought about mail ordering a big quantity to have on hand but I haven't yet.

Apfickes:
I've found them at Walmart sometimes and the pet stores like you said.  Other than that it's all meal worms and maggots around bozeman. I've thought about mail ordering a big quantity to have on hand but I haven't yet.

remyjames23:
I second Apfickes, Walmart is the only place I have seen live ones in Bozeman.

FishDr88:
Thanks - I'll check Walmart.  I stopped at Petsmart this week and they had some.  None in the little refrigerator of live food but I asked and they brought out some from the back.  They were in good shape and looked fresh.  Pryor Creek in Laurel shows that they carry them but I don't get over there.  Their price is the same as Petsmart. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version