Author Topic: Who, When, Where  (Read 1322 times)

Offline IceOsprey

• Team IceShanty Regular
Who, When, Where
« on: Mar 06, 2014, 08:38 PM »
Is anyone going fishing this weekend? If so what day are you going? What lake are you going to go to? What species if any are you targeting? Thanks for looking and I appreciate any responses.

Offline IceOsprey

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Who, When, Where
« Reply #1 on: Mar 06, 2014, 08:51 PM »
I think I am going to take my boy to the mile on Saturday to catch trout. Here is a picture of the one we caught last week  http://www.11milesports.com/articles/fishing-report-pg206.htm that is my boy.

Offline lefty2053

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #2 on: Mar 07, 2014, 06:29 AM »
Blue Mesa on Sunday, any fish that hits my jigs/Lures. They all go back unless I have a craving for trout.
<===Lefty===

Offline Sawtooth

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3 on: Mar 07, 2014, 06:51 AM »
We'll be at North Delaney bright and early Sunday.  Gotta get a few of those North Park "footballs".
There is no such thing as bad weather - only bad clothing.

Offline SLAYERFISH

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #4 on: Mar 07, 2014, 08:13 AM »
Heading up to Wyo to fish open water- ;)
Love Me or Hate Me-
All Metal all the Time!

Offline fishslap

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5 on: Mar 07, 2014, 10:08 AM »
I'm plagued with indecisiveness, so I'm not sure yet.  I also need to prepare for a week long work trip to Puerto Rico next week.  This coming Thursday, however, will be fly fishing for peacock bass in Puerto Rico.

Offline PhosphorescentPheasant

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #6 on: Mar 07, 2014, 11:48 AM »
Local lake, minnows foot off the bottom with my new Bentley slip bobbers...

Offline IceOsprey

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #7 on: Mar 08, 2014, 06:06 PM »
Made it to the mile, on the ice at 8:30 caught one 17" rainbow and nothing else my boy and I had a good time. It was a good day no wind and sunny. Left at 11:30.

Offline IceOsprey

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #8 on: Mar 10, 2014, 12:09 AM »
How did everybody do this weekend that got to go fishing?

Offline lefty2053

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #9 on: Mar 10, 2014, 07:40 AM »
Sloooooowwwwww! caught 2 fish yesterday. Hit and run bites. The 2 fish caught were aggressive and the the rest were lacking oxygen and sluggish. Saw fish and tried several different baits/Lures/Jigs and jigging methods.
Came home and put up all the Ice gear until next year. Going to concentrates on yard work and getting the camper ready for spring.
<===Lefty===

Offline SLAYERFISH

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #10 on: Mar 10, 2014, 08:25 AM »
Skunked-  Got some good wind though-
Love Me or Hate Me-
All Metal all the Time!

Offline Sawtooth

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #11 on: Mar 10, 2014, 11:47 AM »
Went to North Delaney and fished Sat afternoon and much of Sunday.  Marked many large ones, but they were very finicky and nothing bit. A few folks were able to land some large bows and browns, but not us. 

But all was not lost.  I remember reading on here back in early season that the ladies of the Paradise Lanes in Walden made good food, and we'd never stopped there before.  Saturday night the lanes were a busy place for the locals, and the food the ladies made for us did not disappoint.   Onion rings to die for, and the patty melt and the cheeseburger were outstanding as well.   
There is no such thing as bad weather - only bad clothing.

Offline lefty2053

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #12 on: Mar 11, 2014, 07:29 AM »
Caught one Brown and wife caught one Rainbow. Fish not interested again. Son-in-law got the skunk. Very slow on the Blue Mesa just like last year. Put all my Ice gear away until next year. Starting to get the camper and ATV's ready for spring thaw.
<===Lefty===

Offline gnatboy911

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #13 on: Mar 11, 2014, 10:26 AM »
Fished Sylvan for a few hours on Friday in the blizzard.  Caught 5.  One decent male brookie.  Lots of fish on the sonar, but very picky bite.

Offline IceOsprey

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #14 on: Mar 15, 2014, 08:08 PM »
Anybody going fishing this weekend? I didn't get to go due to work. :-( I have my father in law visiting this week and am going to take him to the mile next weekend. I was wondering if anyone had any luck. If you know any good spots at eleven mile that you wouldn't mind letting me know about I could trade you for a spot on my 16.5 ft lowe come ice off.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.