The Iceshanty Ice Auger Board is sponsored by
Nils Master Authorized Sharpening Service

Author Topic: PARTS Eskimo Shark 9400S/9403S w. Emak Engine (air filter cover and choke switch  (Read 1347 times)

Offline Riotralph

• IceShanty Rookie
Hi, I just picked up an older Eskimo Shark 9400S ice auger with the Emak engine. I was able to find the manual and partial parts list online but nothing specific to the engine parts. The auger itself will run but the air filter cover is missing and the choke switch is broken off. Anyone aware of a place that might sell parts?

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
  • Inventor of Minnow Magic American Patriot
That's the Italian chainsaw engine....seriously. Good engine that runs like a raped ape. Parts were scarce years ago for that, air filter housing is no biggie, you can fab one easy, but for parts? Take it to a good chainsaw place run by an old guy, bet they can match up some parts for that. You can call Jack's too, depending on model, that might have the Walbro carb/choke on it. Lotsa parts for Walbro's out there. Found jets for my '79 JDX8 440  sled with the huge gas gulping Walbro single it on there!  :woot: Good luck!

https://www.jackssmallengines.com/jacks-parts-lookup/manufacturer/walbro/oem-cross-reference/emak
“The mass of men live lives of quiet desperation”  Thoreau

Offline krispcritter

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Addict
To make a small fortune in business start with a Large one.,

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.