The Dark House Spearing board is sponsored by:

Author Topic: If you won it all,POWER BALL  (Read 1488 times)

Offline captain54

• Team IceShanty Maniac
If you won it all,POWER BALL
« on: Jan 09, 2016, 02:25 PM »
 What would you do?
 What would you buy?

Offline Rook_Outdoors

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: If you won it all,POWER BALL
« Reply #1 on: Jan 09, 2016, 08:58 PM »
First thing that i would do is retire my dad on some lake front property. Get my honorable discharge and head on back to Kentucky    :).
Can't spear em from the Couch!

Offline bearlake16

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Jan 09, 2016, 09:04 PM »
Seen a live news feed and they were interviewing a black dude and said on the air he would buy prostitutes and coke. The chick doing the interview turned ghost white. I laughed so hard almost spilled my beer. At least he was honest. Myself I would ice fish year around ;D

Offline Knife2sharp

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Jan 10, 2016, 08:07 PM »
If I won it this time of year, a new truck and a couple ice castles, a big @$$ large one all decked out and a smaller more mobile one, 12-14ft, for lake hopping. I wouldn't quit my job right away, but I'd take the next 4-6 weeks off, paid or unpaid, and ice fish.  I'd spend my down time in the house planning my early retirement.  This is why I probably wouldn't take the cash option, I'm still young enough and its much easier to blow it all when you get it up front.
I don't post on IceShanty often, but when I do - #Legendary

Offline Idahogator

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Muckeltonian Society
« Reply #4 on: Jan 10, 2016, 08:15 PM »
I would rush to get a Wilcraft.

Thin ice would no longer be a worry.     ;)2

Check it out >   http://www.thewilcraft.com/

Offline Chris338378

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #5 on: Jan 10, 2016, 08:31 PM »
Set up trust funds for my kids and future grand kids, pay off my family's bills and new vehicles for all of them, buy three properties that are local to me that I want, buy some land in Maine, Montana, Wyoming, or Alaska, the hay burners that my wife and kids want, some more man toys, have at least one of my own private stocked lakes, and go hunting and fishing anytime and anywhere I wanted.

Offline Idahogator

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Muckeltonian Society
« Reply #6 on: Jan 10, 2016, 08:37 PM »
That's a very honorable list Chris,  I'll be wishing you the win.      ;)2

Offline Chris338378

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #7 on: Jan 10, 2016, 08:42 PM »
Thank you. 

Offline mwal

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #8 on: Jan 11, 2016, 10:18 AM »
would do 1 time gift to relatives of paying off their mortgage/car loan. Would be in a trust.  I would then get aluminum siding a new subfloor at the cabin. I would purchase some prime deer hunting land to manage with a cabin on it. Perhaps get a new ranch style house with a pole barn with heated shop portion.  Still work at least part time.

Mwal

Offline roygpa

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Where's da Ice?
« Reply #9 on: Jan 11, 2016, 10:31 AM »
Take care of my family, spend a lot of it on property near water.

There was one 1 million dollar winner in our county of PA on Saturday night and the young woman in charge of collecting money and buying the tickets for our group here at work isn't at work today. Said she was going out of town suddenly. I hope she is just trying to figure out what to do with that winning ticket today. :) And not just taking a sick day/vacation day.

One million minus taxes of about 50% equals 500,000. 500 k divided among about 50 people would be 10 k. That would come in handy too.
Southwestern, PA

Offline 1MOFISH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • The ice is always safe are you in ???????????????
« Reply #10 on: Jan 11, 2016, 10:34 AM »
first thing i would do is hire someone to manage the money as it is the most difficult part of being wealthy?second i would remember the poor who subsidize the bulk of the lottery earnings.third i would care for widows and orphans,i also would support our JEWISH brothers and sisters enabling them to come to MESSIAH! weird story  i was drivin home from work years ago the lotto sign said 52 million i thought in my head LORD if i win that jackpot i would tithe 10% of the 52 million an audible voice?in the back seat of my car said "ARE YOU TITHING NOW" no one back there? to which i immediately called my wife to ask why we werent tithing,she said she didnt know so we started and never looked back to this day GOD has never not provided our daily bread,and fishes too! i never played the lottery again well till saturday :-[
GOD BLESS
mo
LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART AND SOUL AND STRENGTH and'LOVE THY NEiGHBOR AS THYSELF'   GOD

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.