Author Topic: Zercom color point flasher  (Read 2088 times)

Offline Fyrwlkr

• IceShanty Rookie
Zercom color point flasher
« on: Dec 10, 2005, 02:43 PM »
Hey all,
A buddy of mine got a Zercom color point flasher. We have used it a few times and know the basics of it. Does anyone out there have a manual. My buddy got this from a friend who picked it up at an auction and couldnt figure it out. I think i got the just of it, but would like to know what the colors stand for. Yellow, Orange, Red, I can follow my lure and see bottom but I think there is more to the colors then i know. Any one have any input. If possible would love to get a copy of the manual, would be a nice christmas gift. I cannot find anything online that would even tell me any information about it. If anyone can help that would be great.

Fyrwlkr
<

Offline therechris

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Zercom color point flasher
« Reply #1 on: Dec 13, 2005, 01:58 PM »
do you know what the model is? My dad is sending me one and it should be here Wed. or Thursday and I could get a copy for you.

Offline donmac

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Lakes Region, NH
« Reply #2 on: Dec 13, 2005, 06:01 PM »
hmmm... I have a Zercom ColorPoint, but I have no idea where the manual is... I just looked in a couple of spots and no go.  If I come across it I could scan it and post it.  I'll keep an eye out for it (but don't hold your breath  :-[)

Offline Fyrwlkr

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Dec 14, 2005, 05:19 PM »
Thanks that would be great. I do not know the model but i will see if I can find it. Dont worry Im not going to hold my breath, I need all that breath to walk to my favorite fishing spots.
Fyrwlkr
<

trapperdirk

« Reply #4 on: Dec 14, 2005, 05:43 PM »
I'll take an educated guess at it, hows that ?. The yellow is your weakest signal,then orange for medium then red for strong .

TD

Offline Fyrwlkr

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #5 on: Dec 14, 2005, 06:29 PM »
Yeah that is what i was thinking trapper. LOL. I'm still thinkin of just gettin a vex for myself.
<

Offline therechris

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #6 on: Dec 15, 2005, 05:41 AM »
got the info you need it should be the same for yours. I could copy and fax it to you if you have a fax accessable.  Do you know where you can get parts for it? Such as ice transducer?

Offline coboy

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #7 on: Dec 17, 2005, 07:39 PM »
Trapperdirk is correct about the colors.If not mistaken,Hummingbird owns Zercom and you may be able to contact them for any parts you may need.I sent
my flasher to them a couple years ago for repairs.Good luck with the unit.Mine never worked right and I now own an FL-18.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.