Author Topic: Name that Fisherman  (Read 1367 times)

grumpymoe

Name that Fisherman
« on: Oct 24, 2005, 07:39 PM »
Just thinking about some of last years outings...thought I would throw a few pics in just to cool things down......can you name the anglers in the pics???? Grump                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

Offline Thriller

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Name that Fisherman
« Reply #1 on: Oct 24, 2005, 10:21 PM »
I won't get them all, but most...

AC's brother MC (look out Ozzy)
Loni and AC
TH & RB
moi
Monophil & TH
PP & Grump (there's a joke there, but I don't need it...)
BW
Dauphin tourney?  Almost looks like Scuba in the foreground
Loni and her cold fish
AC's friend (but not blue...hmm)
my better (looking) half
I remember the last shot, but not absolutely sure which youngster that is.

Thanks for the memories Grump.  Now I'm back at Dauphin and Delta...can't have snow yet though until I move some cars....

Derek

God grant me the Serenity to accept the size of the fish I catch,
the Courage not to fib about it,
and the Wisdom to know that no one would believe me anyway.

Offline Skiff

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Addict
  • Walleye, pike, perch...Yeah!
« Reply #2 on: Oct 25, 2005, 10:34 AM »
I missed Loni and the ice fish, and I don't know the young fisherman.....BW's son?
"I'm as healthy as I ever was, I just go to the doctor more often".  - one of my retired buddies

grumpymoe

« Reply #3 on: Oct 25, 2005, 10:49 AM »
the last one is my 2nd oldest grandson........no one has matched up the flask dropped in the snow running for a rod just about to go down the hole......clue....(he posted about losing one last year first ice....Grump

Offline Trophy Hunter

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Oct 25, 2005, 10:54 AM »
Hmmm..... rumming and gunning..... Has to be BW's flask methinks ;D Good post Grump!! :tipup: :tipup:

Offline Thriller

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5 on: Oct 25, 2005, 07:47 PM »
the last one is my 2nd oldest grandson........no one has matched up the flask dropped in the snow running for a rod just about to go down the hole......clue....(he posted about losing one last year first ice....Grump

I know it isn't a blue jug, but I still think the flask is AC's friend...as to the owner of this particular one, running leaves out AC  ;D  I guess my memory is going in my old age.

Derek

God grant me the Serenity to accept the size of the fish I catch,
the Courage not to fib about it,
and the Wisdom to know that no one would believe me anyway.

Offline Water Wolf

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Ice anglers walk on water.
« Reply #6 on: Oct 26, 2005, 12:58 AM »
Great looking shindig you guys had out there. 8)
What the heck happend to MC's fish? :-\

WW

Offline big walleye

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Nothing beats life on the Hardwater!!!
« Reply #7 on: Oct 26, 2005, 08:30 PM »
great shots buddy. Some look very familiar :wacko: :wacko: :whistle: :whistle:
Enjoy life now!!!! Get on the Hardwater before it melts away!!!

Offline tk10fire

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • I'm baaaack let the fishing begin
« Reply #8 on: Oct 27, 2005, 11:17 PM »
I recognize a few of them, and boy did that send me back to the Delta too. looking forward to the next meeting.
Tim

Offline reelmaster

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #9 on: Oct 31, 2005, 06:40 PM »
Hey you guys failed to mention ME Reelmaster at the derby and underneath ice my iceprincess holding her only fish of the day     ;D
YOu can only get skunked so many times before you have to shower, Peeeeuuuuw

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.