Author Topic: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!  (Read 1683662 times)

Offline kkaldahl

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!
« Reply #10140 on: Dec 05, 2022, 11:23 AM »
Scheels is having their annual ice fishing sale - not sure how long it runs...

https://www.scheels.com/c/ice-fishing

Offline Ice Junkie 76

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #10141 on: Dec 05, 2022, 02:43 PM »
Got my order from pure fishing today. Everything was perfect and got a hella deal. Thanks for posting the code

Offline thinblueline

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #10142 on: Dec 05, 2022, 02:50 PM »
My second shipment of an open water long rod and reel came today and I was “reel” pleased.

Offline greenbulldog

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #10143 on: Dec 05, 2022, 03:39 PM »
My second shipment of an open water long rod and reel came today and I was “reel” pleased.

"PUN"NY

Offline regulator

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #10144 on: Dec 05, 2022, 03:44 PM »
Got my oder from Pure Fishing today, both items were packaged adequately and arrived in perfect condition. Here is a deal I found on the Norsk Lithium Ion 15 AH battery that I ordered today. I have th 7.5 AH battery, and they are the coolest things! USB ports to power lighrs or charge a cell phone, and battery status indicators.

https://www.als.com/norsk-battery-lithium-ion-15ah/p?skuId=1092721

Offline Ice_Fly_Guy

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #10145 on: Dec 05, 2022, 04:54 PM »
Got my order from pure fishing today. Everything was perfect and got a hella deal. Thanks for posting the code

The 50% code still worked for me today.  Didn't need anything that I ordered!

Offline trouserminnow

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #10146 on: Dec 05, 2022, 07:44 PM »
The 50% code still worked for me today.  Didn't need anything that I ordered!

I ordered enough Gulp! Baits to last me a lifetime if I Fish hard and take a lot of risks.😂. Amazing deal.

Offline Pudsky

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #10147 on: Dec 05, 2022, 08:17 PM »
Has anyone Black Friday eskimo suit shipped yet?

I received mine today.

Offline thinblueline

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #10148 on: Dec 05, 2022, 09:14 PM »
I need an intervention. I just went and placed a third order. I haven’t told my wife about the third one though….I’m too scared.

Offline MontanaFisherman

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #10149 on: Dec 06, 2022, 09:15 AM »
I noticed Blains Farm and Fleet have Beaver Dam tip ups on sale for $34.99. But a person would need to buy a few to make up the $7 they charge for shipping on the entire order.

https://www.farmandfleet.com/products/006728-beaver-dam-original-tip-up.html

Offline ksgoosekillr

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #10150 on: Dec 06, 2022, 09:31 AM »
I need an intervention. I just went and placed a third order. I haven’t told my wife about the third one though….I’m too scared.

HAHAHAH... i went and looked through all my orders and starting adding up how many rods/reels... ended up needing to purchase two additional rods for two extra reels i had ordered lol

Offline hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #10151 on: Dec 06, 2022, 09:33 AM »
I noticed Blains Farm and Fleet have Beaver Dam tip ups on sale for $34.99. But a person would need to buy a few to make up the $7 they charge for shipping on the entire order.

https://www.farmandfleet.com/products/006728-beaver-dam-original-tip-up.html

Scheels may price match ...use the chat function ...free ship at $50

https://www.scheels.com/p/beaver-dam-original-tip-up/01062241401.html
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline zcm_82

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #10152 on: Dec 06, 2022, 09:45 AM »

I made 4... one at 40% and 3 at 50% so I'm right there with you  :roflmao:

Offline 800stealth

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #10153 on: Dec 06, 2022, 10:10 AM »
I made 4... one at 40% and 3 at 50% so I'm right there with you  :roflmao:

I was at 3 for 50%, all salt water gear... When I seen the code still worked yesterday I grabbed 20 Pflueger presidents to flip on fleabay in the spring, should make enough to pay for the salt gear and fill the boat once lol.
I hope they achieve whatever it is that's driving this crazy sale...
"May your lines be tight and never be tangled" (old Frankish Proverb)  Guinea 2021

Offline theTUGistheDRUG

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #10154 on: Dec 06, 2022, 01:33 PM »
Same company, but they moved their headquarters from Iowa to South Carolina it appears.

Well I visited the Spirit Lake, Iowa factory in June, so not sure when exactly they "moved to South Carolina". :)

Link still works btw.  Might have to stock up on Gulp.

Offline thinblueline

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #10155 on: Dec 06, 2022, 02:01 PM »
There’s plenty of articles on it. Sounds like they moved their office headquarters.

Offline bassin212

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #10156 on: Dec 06, 2022, 03:06 PM »
Not a huge deal, but had my eye on the Helix 7 MSI G3 and G4 units. The G3 is $599 at Bass Pro and $750 for the G4. Both non networking units. Walmart has the G4 for $697, Bass Pro will match and if you have a club card, they’ll take off another 5%.
Tight Lines!

Offline zcm_82

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #10157 on: Dec 06, 2022, 03:40 PM »
I was at 3 for 50%, all salt water gear... When I seen the code still worked yesterday I grabbed 20 Pflueger presidents to flip on fleabay in the spring, should make enough to pay for the salt gear and fill the boat once lol.
I hope they achieve whatever it is that's driving this crazy sale...

One order was for me, the other 3 were Xmas presents for the old man, the little man, and my brother.

Ran out of play money... if the fiddy percent is still good this Friday, I'll be making another order for myself after I get paid.  ;D

Offline hnd

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #10158 on: Dec 06, 2022, 03:45 PM »
i was in for a total of 4.  i may go back to the well again.   my wife saw the one get delivered.   

Offline TheCrappieFisherman

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #10159 on: Dec 06, 2022, 07:35 PM »
I was at 3 for 50%, all salt water gear... When I seen the code still worked yesterday I grabbed 20 Pflueger presidents to flip on fleabay in the spring.

Class act.  ::) :nono:

Offline Brian VT

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #10160 on: Dec 06, 2022, 07:42 PM »
I was refraining from going back a 3rd time but I just couldn't resist getting a President combo before they get snatched up.
Thanks again, OP.

Offline 800stealth

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #10161 on: Dec 06, 2022, 10:44 PM »
Class act.  ::) :nono:

LOL... You realize that Purefishing.com buys those president reels cheap to flip for profit as well right?
"May your lines be tight and never be tangled" (old Frankish Proverb)  Guinea 2021

Offline fishinator

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #10163 on: Dec 07, 2022, 06:57 AM »
LOL... You realize that Purefishing.com buys those president reels cheap to flip for profit as well right?
more than just purefishing.com does that. Tons of people do it and make a living doing it. If the consumer isn't willing to shop around for a deal, that's their problem.
Dude.....Dude!! Greg! Wake up! You're on fire!

Offline sweston

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #10164 on: Dec 07, 2022, 09:33 AM »

Pure Fishing owns all of those brands/manufacturers.

Pure Fishing, Inc. is the leading global provider of fishing tackle, lures, rods and reels with a portfolio of brands that includes Abu Garcia®, All Star®, Berkley®, Fenwick®, Fin-Nor®, Frabill®, Greys®, Hardy®, Hodgman®, Hooker Reels®, Johnson®, JRC®, Mitchell®, PENN®, Pflueger®, Plano®, Sebile®, Shakespeare®, SpiderWire®, Stren®, Ugly Stik®, and Van Staal®.

Offline Nolan_Pyle

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #10165 on: Dec 07, 2022, 09:38 AM »
Have you guys seen the new Wonderbread ADK Ice Plastics at FishUSA? Look pretty sweet. https://www.fishusa.com/adk-custom-jigs/

Offline theTUGistheDRUG

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #10166 on: Dec 07, 2022, 09:50 AM »
I think they finally caught on.  I got 13 packs of Gulp for $33.74.  That would be about $104 bucks in the tackle shop.  Thank you whoever found that one!!!!!  Big score.

Offline ksgoosekillr

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #10167 on: Dec 07, 2022, 10:16 AM »
Nobody is going to ruin anything, the guy that gave me this code I posted in the first place has bought north of 10K in crap... Also noticing they limit certain item quantities in carts but you can turn around and buy the exact same thing again a second time.  There are certain items though that still show available that i can add to my cart but it wont let him. So they are limiting items to households as well.  I dont get the logic i just know we pry wont see something like this for a long time.  Now if Clam/Rapala would only do this deal HAHAHAHAH

Offline 800stealth

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #10168 on: Dec 07, 2022, 10:52 AM »
Nobody is going to ruin anything, the guy that gave me this code I posted in the first place has bought north of 10K in crap... Also noticing they limit certain item quantities in carts but you can turn around and buy the exact same thing again a second time.  There are certain items though that still show available that i can add to my cart but it wont let him. So they are limiting items to households as well.  I dont get the logic i just know we pry wont see something like this for a long time.  Now if Clam/Rapala would only do this deal HAHAHAHAH

That code is common knowledge for sure... Capitol One Shopper puts it in automatically for me...

Pure Fishing owns all of those brands/manufacturers.

Pure Fishing, Inc. is the leading global provider of fishing tackle, lures, rods and reels with a portfolio of brands that includes Abu Garcia®, All Star®, Berkley®, Fenwick®, Fin-Nor®, Frabill®, Greys®, Hardy®, Hodgman®, Hooker Reels®, Johnson®, JRC®, Mitchell®, PENN®, Pflueger®, Plano®, Sebile®, Shakespeare®, SpiderWire®, Stren®, Ugly Stik®, and Van Staal®.

Yup, most large holding companies own the manufacturing side of the products they sell... They're still buying them from said companies just the same.

Offline TheCrappieFisherman

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #10169 on: Dec 07, 2022, 12:01 PM »
Thank you for posting it. We all owe you enormously  :clap: :bow:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.