Author Topic: Please welcome a new sponsor Elliots Butterworms  (Read 3549 times)

Offline Iceshanty

• Admin
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Unwilling to leave the fish I have not caught yet
Please welcome a new sponsor Elliots Butterworms
« on: Feb 04, 2011, 03:29 PM »
Elliots Butterworms will be sponsoring the Maine boards for this year, please give them a welcome to iceshanty.com.

Butterworms:  the hassle-free bait and feeder worm

The Tebo worm, or Butterworm as it is commonly called, is the larval stage of the Chilean moth (Chilecomadia Moorei). The worms are found in their natural habitat; the Tebo trees (Trevoa Trinervis) in Chilė, and are picked by hand with minimal impact to the ecological balance of the area. The Tebo worm is excellent bait and a very nutritious pet food that is growing in popularity around the world.
Our worms are guaranteed fresh and guaranteed live delivery.  They will stay plump and alive in your refrigerator for about 3-4 months without food or water.
Our prices are about the lowest in the industry.  If you already use silkworms or hornworms you will definitely want to consider adding butterworms to your feeder options.

Hassle-free storage:

No worm food to mess with, no tricky handling, no bad odors.  Storage: simply store the worms in the refrigerator (42-45 Fahrenheit).  At these temperatures the worm enters a state of hibernation and won’t require any food or water for at least 3-4 months.

As Bait:

The Tebo worm has long been used by fishermen and is excellent bait for use in all freshwater fishing. The worm is large in size making it enticing to the fish.   In addition the worm is very tolerant to extreme temperatures making it great for Northern Hemisphere waters.

What's cooler than being cool? Ice cold

´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((((º>                                
`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><(((º> 
´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><(((((((((º>

Offline Rubicon

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Please welcome a new sponsor Elliots Butterworms
« Reply #1 on: Feb 12, 2011, 10:01 PM »
 Welcome to iceshanty.com Elliots Butterworms! I checked out the site and these butterworms look like a great addition to my jigs, I'll have to order some  ;D
"TEACH A KID TO FISH", "IT WILL BRING BACK MEMORIES"

Offline bigbry068

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Please welcome a new sponsor Elliots Butterworms
« Reply #2 on: Mar 13, 2011, 02:47 PM »
I used butterworms yesterday in cental mass and had great success, everything from bass to trout liked them
youngest  G.O.D.S. member (grumpy old dudes)

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.