Author Topic: Congrats Thread ..  (Read 4297 times)

Offline ianwuzhere

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • GOT ICE??
Re: Congrats Thread ..
« Reply #30 on: Mar 05, 2017, 11:09 PM »
Congrats Minnow12 on the monster laker. Super fat lakers you've been catching- Whats the Iceshantys record laker?? Could be it..
Nicely done!   :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
~its not over till its soft, --- "tfg".

Offline er-e-is

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #31 on: Mar 08, 2017, 09:44 PM »
If you look towards the bottom of the threads there is a IS Bragging Board thread that shows a list of IS PAST WINNERS. Bill Dance compiled a list of IS Records. I don't know how to re-post it here maybe someone could do that.

Offline er-e-is

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #32 on: Mar 08, 2017, 09:48 PM »
« on: Jan 09, 2011, 10:29 AM »
Icejunky already posted this in the 2011 tournament thread but I think we should have this locked somewhere either in the species or bragging shack for all to see. It might also be a challenge for people to try and break the record. Just think what kind of big fish pictures we would see. Only rule maybe that it has to have a picture with a tape measure, the person holding the fish and doesn't have to be a tourney fish but has to be a member of Ice Shanty. What do all you guys think? I'm going to repost some of the records that Icejunky posted with a few changes. Click the species for the pics.

Species              Size                      Name                    From                    Year

Crappie              16 15/16"                Gill Gitter                    Indiana                 (2012)

Perch                 16 1/2"               Jig-A-Whopper            Pennsylvania              (2010)

Walleye              32 3/4"                  hntrboy                   Montana                  (2010)

Chain Pickerel    28"                      PSUfishman             New Hampshire            (2008)

Brown Trout       28 3/8"                    JazII                    Pennsylvania              (2007)

Pike                    44 5/8"              MeadowPikeman          Saskatchewan             (2008)

Musky                 44 1/4"                   TJbauer                  Minnesota                 (2007)

Bluegill               11 1/2"                      JohnF                       Colorado                  (2012)

Largemouth        23 1/2"                     RYguy                 Massachusetts             (2005)

Rainbow          27"                       Fishslayer               British Columbia              (2007)

Burbot            37 15/16"                Barebum               British Columbia             (2007)

Lake Trout      41 1/2"                  Fishslayer               British Columbia             (2010)

Brook Trout     22 1/2"                     Merv                           Ontario                      (2012)

Whitefish        27 7/8"               salmoncandy              British Columbia             (2007)

Catfish           33"                        Webguy                  New Jersey                 (2009)

Artic Char       25 7/8"                 Frymomma                    Alaska                    (2009)

Carp              38 5/16"                  JazII                    Pennsylvania                 (2007)

If I made a mistake I'm sorry and can change it with proof.

Offline JiggerMan

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • one of my future ice buddies
« Reply #33 on: Mar 09, 2017, 07:16 AM »
Needs updated

RGIII keeps a bench mighty warm

Offline ianwuzhere

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • GOT ICE??
« Reply #34 on: Mar 09, 2017, 08:00 PM »
Very good list tho, we sure get to see a lot of trophy fish every winter.. nicely done    :thumbsup: :icefish:
~its not over till its soft, --- "tfg".

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.