Author Topic: Weekly Drawings?  (Read 1730 times)

Offline Van_Cleaver

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Weekly Drawings?
« on: Jan 07, 2017, 08:46 AM »
Have the weekly drawings started? Seem to remember them as a Fri night event last year.

Offline Oldbear

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Weekly Drawings?
« Reply #1 on: Jan 07, 2017, 08:54 AM »
They've been on but I've always been to late this year.  They can pop up anytime.

Offline LoneWolf

• Iceshanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Hardwater Fanatic! >))))>
« Reply #2 on: Jan 07, 2017, 11:34 AM »

This seasons tourney started on Sunday so I'll start the drawings on Monday night. I'll have them every Monday night thereafter.  ;)
Those who are brave are free ..

Offline Van_Cleaver

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Jan 07, 2017, 05:50 PM »
Thanks; I managed to remember to print my card New Years morning ::) so I could get in an entry in from the get. Your hard work is much appreciated!

Offline LoneWolf

• Iceshanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Jan 09, 2017, 08:49 AM »

In case your new to the tourney I'll shut down the entry boards a few hours before the weekly drawing. I may even do it during the day as well.
This is to update the boards and assure every qualifying entry (member) is in for the drawings.

Offline charger7022

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Jan 12, 2017, 10:08 AM »
so are you signed up for the weekly drawing for just entering the tournament or do you have to have a posted picture each week?  Thanks and sorry if this is a dumb question.

Offline Idahogator

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Muckeltonian Society
« Reply #6 on: Jan 12, 2017, 01:26 PM »
so are you signed up for the weekly drawing for just entering the tournament or do you have to have a posted picture each week?  Thanks and sorry if this is a dumb question.
Here is some info Charger7022.   It may answer your valid question:

Rules

1) You must be an IceShanty member and signed up by the deadline.

2) You are allowed to upgrade entries. Once the entry is upgraded the previous entry is not eligible for awards
    or prizes.

3) You must print a copy of the TI 2017 card which will be available on the night of 12-31-16.

4) Two color photos will be required per entry (of at least 450 pixels)
a.) Photo 1: The entry fish must be photographed with the entire rule (measuring device) clearly and readable in
 the picture as well as the TI 2017 card while still out on the ice. No part of the fish should be on the rule but I make exceptions for a fin, etc..  only yellow push/pull rules will be allowed
    The rule should be above or below the entry not stretched on the entry. Only the entry fish - No multiple fish in the photo. No inside shanty pics. Only the IS tournament card .. no other cards in picture.
b.) Photo 2: This photo must have the angler and fish together while still out on the ice with the lake in the background and the anglers face uncovered.  I need to see the shoreline. If you are too far out to see the shoreline I need to see  ice holes, tip ups, etc..  No downward pictures ..  we want a view of the lake. No inside the shanty pictures.
         If the pic is taken at night kneel and take the pic at a downward angle so as to include the ice. Daylight pictures require background (view) as stated above.

I will be allowing the tourney card on smartphones for entries. Just like the printed card if I can't read it the entry will be DQ'd.

And a bit more:

Once you post an entry in either the short category or in the main categories your eligible for the drawings.

Just trying to help a very busy Lone Wolf.      ;)2

Charger7022, Further similar questions will best be answered by rereading the rules.    Good luck.

Link to all the info and rules below.     

http://www.iceshanty.com/ice_fishing/index.php?topic=338105.0

Offline pmaloney86

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7 on: Feb 25, 2017, 06:21 PM »
Lonewolf I sent you my shipping information through PM but it says you are still waiting for it.  If you see this can you let know I'm all set.  I wasn't sure if PM was enough or if I'm supposed to email it.
westernmas on the finder

Offline LoneWolf

• Iceshanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8 on: Feb 26, 2017, 04:41 PM »
Lonewolf I sent you my shipping information through PM but it says you are still waiting for it.  If you see this can you let know I'm all set.  I wasn't sure if PM was enough or if I'm supposed to email it.

I was away for the weekend .. check your PM's.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.