The Ice Fishing MA is board

Author Topic: Any one try the Clam Bait Bucket?  (Read 721 times)

Offline stripernut

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Tight Lines!
Any one try the Clam Bait Bucket?
« on: Dec 04, 2021, 04:49 PM »
Clam Outdoors 9024 Minnow Bait Bucket .6 Gallon - Bucket and bracket I like the idea of the bracket that flips to hold it in the sled or outside the sled.

Offline Dieseldog

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Any one try the Clam Bait Bucket?
« Reply #1 on: Dec 04, 2021, 06:11 PM »
I just looked it up and it does seem nice. Best I can tell the bucket is not insulated. You can get their grey insulation sleeve but with it on, will it fit in the bracket?
I plan to live forever. So far so good!

Offline rdhammah

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Dec 04, 2021, 06:29 PM »
I have a problem with the size. it's only a tad bigger than half of a gallon can.

Offline Agronomist_at_IA

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Team Iowa!
« Reply #3 on: Dec 04, 2021, 10:48 PM »
Clam Outdoors 9024 Minnow Bait Bucket .6 Gallon - Bucket and bracket I like the idea of the bracket that flips to hold it in the sled or outside the sled.

I have one. It is nothing special. Its a plastic bucket with a Screw on top that seals it tight. It has an insulated bag you put it in and a bracket that stops it from tipping over. While I like the bracket I haven't really found a spot to mount it to without it  being in the way. on my clam voyager. The sealed bucket is used in a lot of other appljcations, like hot tub chemicals, live stock medicine, rat bait storage. if I got a chance to reconsider my purchase of it.....I would not purchase again. For a day trip I found the strike master minnow bucket to be way better, and long trips an Engel bait cooler to be superior.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.