Ice Fishing Tips -Check your local regulations! > Dressing for ice fishing

Looking for Clam Rise sizing

<< < (2/2)

irishgoodbyes:
I was thinking the same with a Large. I was just able to referenced a size chart and I am smack dab in the middle for the waist measurement with jeans and a hoodie on for the bibs. I do run into arm length issues with most things I buy. From the chart, the arm length is the same for the L and Xl and believe I could squeeze into a M body wise if wearing just a t shirt so a L will probably do for the parka. I just didn’t want things to be to tight if I do decide to layer up a bit but hate things that are very loose. I didn’t think about trying any on before purchasing (i have found a good deal online that comes and goes). I do live quite close to bass pro so I think I will try a few pairs on prior. Thanks gentlemen https://www.tacklehaven.com/clam-outdoors-ice-armor-rise-black-blue-zippers-float-bibs-choose-your-size/

hardwater diehard:

--- Quote from: irishgoodbyes on Nov 16, 2021, 04:51 PM ---I was thinking the same with a Large. I was just able to referenced a size chart and I am smack dab in the middle for the waist measurement with jeans and a hoodie on for the bibs. I do run into arm length issues with most things I buy. From the chart, the arm length is the same for the L and Xl and believe I could squeeze into a M body wise if wearing just a t shirt so a L will probably do for the parka. I just didn’t want things to be to tight if I do decide to layer up a bit but hate things that are very loose. I didn’t think about trying any on before purchasing (i have found a good deal online that comes and goes). I do live quite close to bass pro so I think I will try a few pairs on prior. Thanks gentlemen https://www.tacklehaven.com/clam-outdoors-ice-armor-rise-black-blue-zippers-float-bibs-choose-your-size/

--- End quote ---

You may be better off ordering from BPS ..I believe they are up the block from you ..easy retuns. Use code SAVE10 ..note you will have to make two orders one per item .

vinella:
Your size I'd say XL for sure. Clam generally runs on the small side

Dave R:
I bought both the Rise bibs and parka in size large, two years ago. I'm 5' 8" and weigh 180#, 36" waist 30" inseam and wear a large shirt. The bibs fit fine and you can adjust the inseam length at the bottom. The jacket feels a bit snug. It could be that I wear too much underneath. I think if I had it to do over again, I would order an extra large jacket.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version