IceShanty Main > News

Welcome Seaguar

(1/5) > >>

Iceshanty:
Give a warm iceshanty welcome to our new sponsor Seaguar!

Key Seaguar products for ice anglers
New for the 2020-21 ice season, Seaguar IceX™ is a low memory, micro-diameter ice line that’s engineered from exclusive Seaguar 100% fluorocarbon resins. It is built for hard water performance, providing exceptional knot and tensile strength and abrasion resistance even on the coldest days. Because IceX is a fluorocarbon line, it is virtually invisible underwater and has almost zero stretch. As a result, IceX™ is extremely sensitive, helping you detect more bites and catch more fish. 50-yard spools of IceX™ are available now in 2, 3, 4, 6 & 8 lb. test with MSRP $8.99.
https://seaguar.com/freshwater/new-lines/icex
Seaguar is the originator of fluorocarbon fishing lines and leaders, and leverages nearly 50 years of experience in the design and manufacturing of 100% fluorocarbons to produce IceX, the new standard of performance for ice fishing lines. With IceX, you’ll experience all of the benefits of fishing with fluorocarbon, even when faced with the most challenging winter conditions.

esox_xtm:
Welcome to the Shanty Seaguar! I've been a long time user of your products and have never been disappointed.  :clap: :thumbsup:

Nice addition to the sponsor lineup Scott!  :bow: ;D :tipup:

smitty:

Welcome Seaguar! I just added your Seaguar IceX line to all my tip up leaders!
Looks like a great line thin,tough and clear! Really need to remember my glasses when I go out fishing to ty on the hooks, this stuff is nearly invisible!

smitty :tipup:

Raquettedacker:
Welcome to the site.
 Thanks for your sponsorship...

WALL E GATOR:
.... and I was just needing some new line.... hhhhmmmm have to give it a go.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version