Canada > Ice Fishing Saskatchewan

Iroquois

<< < (3/11) > >>

gman51:
Used to take the small boat in there and troll around a weed patch in the middle and catch some nice ones. Haven’t been there ice fishing in years. 

Paraaronoid:

--- Quote from: sparksNfishing on Dec 15, 2020, 10:16 AM ---I fished the small southern bay by Pelican Cove on Friday last week but only managed a few small jack. We walked west all the way across and back along the south shore line. I did notice the ice was drastically thinner along the south shore below that big house. The middle of the bay was 13" and near the south shore went to 6". Does this little bay usually produce anything worth trying for?

--- End quote ---

Is this the bay on the other side of the bridge?  I used to spearfish in there many years ago.  Lots of pike but couldn't find much else.

gman51:
yes. walleyes in there also.

gman51:
Took Another trip into Iroquois early this morning after dropping off a sled for a buddy up at big shell. fished from 8-11:30 started marking and catching right away upon set up the action was aggressive for the first 1 1/2 hours finished up the morning with 7 walleyes and 3 pike. Packed up and headed for big shell for the afternoon. Only got in a few hours in there. 3 smaller pike were caught but did drive on which was my main reason for going there. Good to go Looking forward to more trips this year.

Railman8157:
Quite a morning!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version