Canada > Ice Fishing Saskatchewan

this is off topic

(1/1)

friendly fishing:
http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/e617765a/bc/Yahoo!+Photo+Album/bab2.jpg?pfmr6QAB_M_KS1qN well this is a neat pic thought scince Iwas laid up I might share some of the off season pics I have

buzzbomb:
Sorry FF can't open the pic "cannot find server".   How's the foot? :-\

friendly fishing:

--- Quote from: buzzbomb on Mar 01, 2004, 05:16 PM ---Sorry FF can't open the pic "cannot find server".   How's the foot? :-\

--- End quote ---
well the pic is of an albino buck and the legs slowly healing you can see the pic in my yahoo profile my user name is "bigdaddy2kids"

buzzbomb:
Ooooh, is he ever white!  I've got a pic of a mulie buck we used to have around the beaches that looked more like an appaloosa.  I didn't take it,  but I saw the deer 5 or 6 times....I imagine somebody shot him.  I'll try to get that scanned and post it.  I've seen that one, a whitetail buck that was nearly all white, and a white deer across the lake that I couldn't tell what sex, even with the spotting scope (1 mile away) but I think it was a doe 'cause it seemed to be pushing a fawn ahead of it.  I wonder if that gene's popping up more often than it used to?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version