Author Topic: NISID!!!!  (Read 2035 times)

Offline PGKris

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Iceshanty Trout King
NISID!!!!
« on: Feb 15, 2007, 01:08 PM »
 :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :woot: :woot: :woot:

You have my business!!!! The sample I recieved from you guys is amazing! It has upped my catch ratio like no other!!!! I had never tried mormyshka jigs before these....they are amazing! On our local trout lake, where I can usually expect to catch a limit (5) in a half hour, I had a limit in 10 minutes using the mormyshka jigs! And the fish just kept coming! Between me and my friend, we landed around 25-30 rainbows in 3 hours.....much better than normal for this lake!! I cannot explain how well these jigs worked!!! For anyone who hasn't signed up to get their free sample from NISID, I suggest you get on it!!!! This is a sponsor we can all get behind!!! These things are amazing!!! My buddy and I are putting in an order shortly ;D
Pics:

:bow: :bow: :bow:

2007 Lake Trout Champion. Bring it on!

"I never found the companion that was so companionable as solitude"
-Thoreau

yankem

Re: NISID!!!!
« Reply #1 on: Feb 15, 2007, 01:13 PM »
Nice pics, great testimonial. I received my samples this week, plan on trying Saturday.

Offline PGKris

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Iceshanty Trout King
« Reply #2 on: Feb 15, 2007, 03:53 PM »
You will not be disappointed! :woot:

-Thoreau

PreperationH

« Reply #3 on: Feb 15, 2007, 04:29 PM »
how do you hget the sample..they seem like a good lure to try..thanks

Offline PGKris

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Iceshanty Trout King
« Reply #4 on: Feb 15, 2007, 04:42 PM »
I did break a hook shank off one of them on a 3lb'er......but it was the really small #14 hook....when I put my order in I will be ordering the #10 and 12's

-Thoreau

Offline Big Burk

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • wishin I was fishin
« Reply #5 on: Feb 15, 2007, 04:56 PM »
how long does it take for them to ship them, i just sent for them last night and with the positive feedback like this i might have to make a trip home from my 11 day fishing trip when they arrive. what did you tip them with?

Offline PGKris

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Iceshanty Trout King
« Reply #6 on: Feb 15, 2007, 04:58 PM »
Tipped with a red maggot. Took 3 days for mine to arrive.

-Thoreau

Offline Creektroll3

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #7 on: Feb 15, 2007, 05:10 PM »
Got mine the other day, took about 5 days to get. They look great and can't wait to try them this weekend!!! GREAT job on the Bow's!!!!

2009 Iceshanty Tourney Leader for Crappie

Offline Kyle_

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #8 on: Feb 15, 2007, 05:55 PM »
Hi moderator who deleted my post, I'm wondering why this was neccesary?  Am I not allowed to voice my opinion? 

Thanks for clearing this up!

Offline fshnfool

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9 on: Feb 15, 2007, 10:08 PM »
Great testimonial PGKris......and sweet pics.   I got mine last thursday at the office,  but forgot to  bring them home and ended up fishing with glow jigs and traps instead   :-\......NOT THIS WEEKEND..... ;D  thanks man!!

I got mine in 3 days... :tipup:

Offline TJC

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • LAKER TAKER
« Reply #10 on: Feb 16, 2007, 02:47 AM »
thanks for the info

Offline shortpole

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #11 on: Feb 21, 2007, 05:25 AM »
Got my jigs yesterday.  Took a week to arrive, probably because of the huge response.  Gonna try them out this weekend.  Thanks NISID!

Offline fishuhalik

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12 on: Feb 23, 2007, 02:33 PM »
looks like a heck of a jig.  i always have at least one rigged w/ a marmooshka at all times, and those things look even better.  might have to pick some up!

Always wear clean underwear, cuz ya never know when the paramedics are gonna have to cut your pants off.

Offline roygpa

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Where's da Ice?
« Reply #13 on: Feb 23, 2007, 05:10 PM »
Anybody buy and watch the NISID dvd yet? I bought it with a pack of jigs the other day. It arrives in two business days. Anyways the fisherman over in Europe use what looks to be a 4 inch Nils master hand auger, and I swear they go through 3 feet of ice with that thing in about 15 seconds during tournaments. They way jig is different too. I thought it was worth the money... you may not if you don't like what sounds like Russian classical music... Not one sentence of dialog in the whole 90 minutes video.

Roy
Southwestern, PA

Offline TrekJeff

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #14 on: Feb 23, 2007, 06:13 PM »
Has anyine caught anything other than trout???
"For those who have fought for it, Freedom has a taste the protected will never know"

Offline Prairiegoat

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • 13# Pike
« Reply #15 on: Feb 23, 2007, 06:28 PM »
Got mine today. Will try them out tomorrow!

Offline bencrawf

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Stop complaining and jig it!!
« Reply #16 on: Feb 26, 2007, 09:23 AM »
That is some awesome fish.  I have always wanted to try those jigs.  I will make sure to try them now!

Offline Prairiegoat

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • 13# Pike
« Reply #17 on: Feb 26, 2007, 10:52 AM »
Went fishing Saturday, 02/24/07 and tried the jigs tipped with waxies, but nothing. All the cut throats hit my green lazer and none even approached the marmooshka's. I think it was one of those days; because they would not even approach any other jig I tied on except a green larger Marmooshka I had along. I tied it on and BAM a 16" bow nailed it instantly but never had another hit with it! Weather was mostly sunny so will try them again in different conditions. Same ol' story, what works wonders one day will leave you flat the next. Could be the six pike we caught Saturday were keeping the trout at bay too.

Offline TrekJeff

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #18 on: Feb 26, 2007, 03:05 PM »
Has anyone caught anything on these other than trout?  I fished them on three different lakes this weekend and nada, nothing.  I switched back over to my little moon glows and gills ate them up.  I was using the same size.  I thought it was jsut that lake, but it was consistant....anyone else have the same experience?  I'm not trying to poo poo the jigs, just looking for feedback on what to target with these. :tipup:
"For those who have fought for it, Freedom has a taste the protected will never know"

Offline shortpole

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #19 on: Feb 26, 2007, 05:27 PM »
where do you sign up   mustta missed it

Click on the NISID link on the home page. :)

Offline OTIS

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20 on: Feb 27, 2007, 06:54 AM »
I tried signing up and was turned down because I was already a member of Ice Shanty?
Follow the bubbles...

Offline Bassfishin1983

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Fishin Till The Day I Die!
« Reply #21 on: Feb 27, 2007, 08:31 AM »
I have not used them yet but have bought some recently. I hope they will work for the perch. They are something diffrent. I think they will work becuase they have not seen this design yet. I will report back. Good luck to every one else.
Its Just A Way Of Life, Some People Just Dont Understand.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.