Author Topic: killer muskies?  (Read 2252 times)

Offline rico

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Happiness is a safe piece of ice.
killer muskies?
« on: Nov 29, 2005, 02:29 PM »
Did I hear right?  Did the whole Purdue basketball team get ate by a bunch of killer "MUSKIES" on Saturday!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Greg2ha

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Pollock $1.49 a pound!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: killer muskies?
« Reply #1 on: Nov 29, 2005, 08:28 PM »
So what's your point>? Turn on ESPN2 tonight, they are really getting smashed :(
Greg
Fish on!

Offline rico

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Nov 30, 2005, 04:33 AM »
So what's your point>? Turn on ESPN2 tonight, they are really getting smashed :(
Greg
no point to be made at all greg.  just interjecting a species of fish to a boiler ace beating...better lighten up it is gonna be a long season!!!!!!!

Offline fire831

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Nov 30, 2005, 08:29 AM »
Darn Rico, I thought you may of heard of a good place to catch nice muskies. ;D ;D I'd like to get one of them thru the ice now. ;D ;D

Offline baboiler

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • The Green Hornet Strikes Again!!
« Reply #4 on: Nov 30, 2005, 10:20 AM »
So what's your point>? Turn on ESPN2 tonight, they are really getting smashed Sad
Greg
WOW! That was horrible. I can't believe I wasted the wear &tear on my VCR to tape that. Young team , I'm hoping it gets better from here (can't get much worse).
  As far as muskie thru the ice goes , I've casually tried for a couple seasons with no luck. I don't really hunt for muskie water just normally set up a tip-up or two where ever we happen to be pan fishing. May get lucky one of these days!

Boiler Up!
Hail, Hail to Old Purdue, Ever grateful ever true!  Boiler Up!

Offline rico

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5 on: Nov 30, 2005, 05:43 PM »
Hey babs, save the wear and tear and dont buy anymore tapes!!!!  Probably just one of those cycles.....

Offline baboiler

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • The Green Hornet Strikes Again!!
« Reply #6 on: Nov 30, 2005, 07:24 PM »
I'll keep taping them. I've been a Boiler fan as long as I remember so one little 40 pt. a$$ beating won't change anything. Guess I'm a glutton for punishment! It was painful to watch.
Hail, Hail to Old Purdue, Ever grateful ever true!  Boiler Up!

Offline Greg2ha

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Pollock $1.49 a pound!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #7 on: Nov 30, 2005, 07:49 PM »
If you live in Fort Wayne, you have to watch all purdue sports when they are on TV because they don't show them that often. IU now that is another story. GO DUKE!!!!!!!!
Greg
Fish on!

Offline rico

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8 on: Dec 01, 2005, 06:23 PM »
I'll keep taping them. I've been a Boiler fan as long as I remember so one little 40 pt. a$$ beating won't change anything. Guess I'm a glutton for punishment! It was painful to watch.
lmao...now you are a fan...and i appreciate that...just dont post any eagle or blue devil sh**.......Painter will get it straightened out, just give the man some time....

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.